PDA

View Full Version : I'm a prick and think that novas are shit!

Anonymous
30-09-00, 05:15 PM
Hi i just thought i would try and imitate what some people do. So bear with me.

Novas are wank, they are boxy and full of rust. Corsas on the other hand are loads better, and my 200cc corsa wips any nova! I think that people that come onto these sites are sad wankers. thats why i am here making this point!

Sorry just had to get it out of my system (from the real davo)

P.S everybody that disses novas obviousily get free school meals, spend all thier family allowance on lottery tickets, and got no love from thier parents.

Thankyou, i fell loads better!

Cheers

davo

Anonymous
30-09-00, 06:19 PM
"sad wankers" that will be why u come onto the site than u corsa drivin twat

Anonymous
30-09-00, 07:16 PM
you havnt quite gathered it have you? I have a nova, read it agian and i await your reply.

cheers

davo

Anonymous
30-09-00, 07:27 PM
davo u got a imposter as well mate ha ha ha

Anonymous
30-09-00, 08:20 PM
davo keep takeing the pills

Anonymous
01-10-00, 09:57 AM
200cc???? HAHAHA!! Dumbass cant even type, get back to school

Anonymous
01-10-00, 10:14 AM
right lets try again, i was taking the piss and typing as if i hated novas. i was bored. it was me. god, oh and i was a bit pissed off, i have not driven my orange pride and joy for nearly a week. The reason i couldnt spell. Errrm, let me think, oh yea i am thick.

So tere you go. But im not surprised if i had an imposter, but this is actually me, i think, well hangoin i'll check in the mirror...............................yep its me, lookin a bit rough, heavy night out.

anyway, my fingers are hurtin from all this typin.

so see ya later

cheers

davo

Anonymous
01-10-00, 10:57 AM
oh the 200cc corsa was takin the piss.

chees
davo

Anonymous
01-10-00, 09:48 PM
Haa you fucked up bitch, if it wasn't for Nova's selling so well, the slow as fuck corsa's wouldn't exist so think twice before you slag our pride and joys. I'm sure everybody her will agree. ****.