PDA

View Full Version : Not totally smooth?

Anonymous
10-12-01, 11:05 AM
Just had my gate flushed but after closer inspection it doesnt appear to be totally even, we are talking just though, a slight indent in the middle, im not painting it but stretching the original GTE vinyl type stuff across the back(not shiny) does anyone know if this dent will show i think it'll look alright cos it's not shiny, im going to cover it cos i want it ready for the weekend but if it looks shite i'll have to get it sorted. Any tips or help would be useful.

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
10-12-01, 12:06 PM
nahh nobody should see it

but then again we cant tell u cos we cant see the tailgate??

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
10-12-01, 10:58 PM
if you didnt notice at first, and it took a closer look, why should anyone else notice?

Anonymous
11-12-01, 10:29 AM
cos the vinyl might show it up more, if it looks shite it'll just have to go back and get sorted, cheers

Anonymous
11-12-01, 11:43 AM
if i was you i would get it sorted so its perfect, you may regret it if you dont

Anonymous
12-12-01, 10:36 AM
the vinal wont have a reflection so it wont show up

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
12-12-01, 01:13 PM
yeah but if you decide to take the vinal off eventually then you will be left whith the uneven surface??

Anonymous
12-12-01, 09:42 PM
if it was done by a garage/bodyshop take it back and request they carry out work which was agreed in the first place i.e. a flush tailgate not an attempted-flushed-but-not-quite-flush tailgate

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

Anonymous
12-12-01, 09:47 PM
Na my m8 ov a m8 dun it and it's gonna be alright, if the lad ever rings we are gonna put the vinyl on just 4 the weekend and if it's shite then the lads gonna smooth it a bit more. It'll be alright (i hope)

Anonymous
13-12-01, 10:14 AM
daz, dont fit the viynl yourself, you'll fook it up,get a graphics shop to do it, wont cost a lot...

www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
13-12-01, 10:59 AM
One ov the lads who puts the stickers on the Ford focus WRC Cars is doing it 4 me he works in Cockermouth at Fords headquarters so if it's good enough 4 Mcrae and co it's good enough 4 me! Still waithing on his call though im going round to se him tonite to torture him into doing it be4ore saturday, He only wants ?10 and that includes vinyl and Gte badge:p

Anonymous
16-12-01, 09:24 PM
Got it put on and thank fuck it doesnt show up the imperfection, it looks smooth as fuck, but he forgot the GTE Badge, so ive ordered a GTE Sticker set into a union Jack cos it looks too plain at the mo.

Ps Ged your wheels looked alright white m8, yours was 1 of the cleanest nova,s at Blackpool, there was a few dogs aswell though!