PDA

View Full Version : Need Repair Panel???

projectcoshanova
06-03-06, 06:59 PM
:thumb: HI GUYS JUST BEEN TO LOOK AT MY NOVA WITH A FREIND AND HE RECOMMENDED TO ASK ANYONE IF THEY KNOW WHERE TO GET A REPAIR PANEL FROM?? ANYBODY KNOW??????I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL CHEERS DAL

Stuart
06-03-06, 07:04 PM
which pannel and caps lock ;)

projectcoshanova
06-03-06, 07:05 PM
its that hole i was talkin to u about he kinda pulled the metal way from my battery tray underneath and u can see the f*** seat inside of the car lol so he wants to know if i can get a repiar pabel for him to do it

projectcoshanova
06-03-06, 07:06 PM
s*** typed too quick lol

Stuart
06-03-06, 07:09 PM
not really... but you can jsut replace it with a sheet of steel.. about A3 in size should do it. cut out a template from card to get the rough shape and then cut the steel to match. then weld away.

clear everything away from the pannel though as it gets fooking hot there

projectcoshanova
06-03-06, 07:13 PM
well he did say he,s gonna remove the alternator and also the fuel line where it goes in but thanx for the help stuart good man. i just hope the waste of 40 quid for the m.o.t just to check over the car is gonna be worth it lol

Adam
06-03-06, 11:49 PM
Before you go welding there, make sure you clear all the carpet and sound deadening away from the inside of the car, we dont want any flames now do we.Lol

Its easy to forget clearing the inside of the car and just concentrate on removing bits away from the outside of the tray.

projectcoshanova
07-03-06, 06:56 AM
:thumb: yep caught light b4 when being repaired a bit with welding and the bloke **** hiself lol i there for charged him for the deadening and laughed cost i got the welding cheaper lol