PDA

View Full Version : Spax rsx kits!!

Simes
06-03-06, 03:28 PM
ne 1 had them ive been offered a brand new set for 349 quid, fully adjustable etc just wondering if they're ne good i know alot of peeps on here ride on avos or konis but ne advice would be appreciated

p.s. ill be running a xe valver lump on them as well

Jack
06-03-06, 07:08 PM
Had them on my hatch and they were pretty harsh although I did have them set up quite hard. Bought mine off ebay second hand but hardly used and in top condition for ?300 I think it was.

I did swap the rear springs to 50mm ones though as the back rubbed like a *******, but my wheels were et38 lol

Not sure what they'd be like with an XE.

Simes
08-03-06, 04:36 PM
cheers for the comment

The Simps
09-03-06, 03:24 PM
I've been told they are a good kit. If you're running an XE its worth getting a set of uprated front springs tho. Most seem to run 300lb ones.

PM Scooby2 on here he can get them and the RSX kits at a good price. Tell him Simps sent ya!

Personally I went Avo tho, purely because they have rear coilover units. But they are more money.

Simps.

Philsutton
10-03-06, 05:13 PM
p.s. ill be running a xe valver lump on them as well

lol ive just lowered my c20let corsa off the ramp with this kit and the springs collapsed complelely, i wouldnt run anything other than coilovers for a big block nova/corsa.