PDA

View Full Version : nova 1.6 turbo kit forsale maybe!

russ_nova
03-03-06, 10:55 PM
hi there i have a turbo kit off my nova gsi it is nearly a full kit just few small bits needed i have the manifold custom made to fit the t2.5 turbo low boost i have the turbo with braided oil feed pipe i also have the intercooler and adapter plate for air box also a dump valve with crome t peice an in car boost gage also have spare sump with oil return pipe so this kit is nearly complete just missin the t piece to link the oil feed pipe to engine and the pipe work to link the intercooler up this kit is worth a lot off money im open to offers if i get a decent offer i may let it go if not ill put it on my nova:D drop me a pm if intrested thanks

SuperNova!
04-03-06, 01:54 AM
?20 all in? maybe for sale posts shouldnt be allowed

russ_nova
04-03-06, 08:33 AM
20 you havin a laff the manifold alone cost me 350 lol i think i might hang on to it if this is all im goin to get offerd if any 1 has got a proper offer pm me or post n here cheers

jamie gsi16v
04-03-06, 10:58 AM
400 quid? what about management?

russ_nova
04-03-06, 11:37 AM
hi i was told i wouldnt need management as u just run it at low bboost 4-5 psi all u would need is a fse boost valve and it should work thats all the guy had who i got it of and it went like **** of a shovel ive just not got the means on how to do it on my car or anyway of getting the remaining its all the bits ive got for it so far are the exspensive bits it all owes me around 900 so far i will keep u in mind for your offer thanks i will also take some pics if any1 wants any just ask

craig green
04-03-06, 03:50 PM
Put up some pics mate, if you need any advice on installing it PM me. I'm running a 1.6t. Its all in bits so I know my way around the conversion.

russ_nova
05-03-06, 01:40 PM
i dont know how to put pics on:( ive tryed so if any 1 wants pics just email me hope to get a r5 turbo car soon :D for a bit of fun while my novas in body shop:D:D:D

russ_nova
24-03-06, 10:32 AM
this kit is now up for sale on ebay if any 1 wants to look or buy it i have sold the incar boost gage an pod but everythin else is there open to good offers!!!

russ_nova
28-03-06, 12:31 AM
this is now sold thanks

craig green
28-03-06, 01:00 PM
U got a good price on that fella. I looked when it was ?40 & was tempted but looked again Sunday & it was ?490 IIRC.

Well done.

russ_nova
01-04-06, 08:56 PM
yer mate got 502 for it not to bad as its a grand kit will make the new owner happy its going to irland i wanted to keep it but bills force sale:(

russ_nova
01-04-06, 08:59 PM
plus i couldnt figer it all out i understand what u was telling me but i couldnt sorse all the other bits i needed:( think ill just put 2litre in nxt year:D