PDA

View Full Version : badboy bonnet

Anonymous
05-11-01, 07:25 PM
Does anyone know where I can get one? Are they all the same? Are they easy to fit and they can fit on a mk2?

Cheers

Jon

(anyone know when novatrader is coming back??????)

Anonymous
06-11-01, 09:16 AM
you can't just buy them or everyone would have them !!!

You have to either pay a bodyshop to do it for you or buy the kit (about ?50) and do it yourself.

Anonymous
06-11-01, 03:15 PM
you have go to use filler to blend it in so isnt there a very high chance of it cracking? especially when the bonnet is slammed etc.

Anonymous
06-11-01, 09:10 PM
you can buy mattig pannels which are made from metal and these are welded in place and will not crack, i think the cc motorsport website advertises them, have a look about

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
06-11-01, 10:23 PM
But CC are shite ...so I heard, PAG waited such a long time, and Darren geeza had a much publicised rift with them in earlier posts ...
I was looking myself for other companies, but didnt get anywhere. So its up to u if u wanna use them?
Or just get a bodyshop to make u one from scratch?? (see Total Vauxhall Oct 2001)

Anonymous
06-11-01, 11:53 PM
yeah dont touch cc motorsport unless your stupid, i just recieved my lights tday actually after over 20 emails,5 faxes, phone alls all the time, it was only after i got the guy who runs the companys mobile phone number that i got anywhere,n And then i had to tell him my car was gonna be featured in revs and the photo shoot was on saturday, He posted them special delivery and i got em tday, I honestly wouldnt bother m8 stick to big companys like deamon tweeks ect at least u know where u stand.

Thanks to the lads who helped.

Daz9124@aol.com

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
07-11-01, 06:05 PM
what is his mobile number???
We can ALL call him for fun?

Anonymous
08-11-01, 10:01 AM
Would you adam and eve it, 1 doesnt fit properly, screws not pointing any where near the brackets, to be honest im ready 4 going down and givin him a good kicking, thankfully my m8's offered to buy em for ?70 he's gonna botch em on so ive only lost ?13 there is no way im sending them back after the hassle i had gettin them.

Daz9124@aol.com

Anonymous
08-11-01, 09:48 PM
wouldnt b the drivers side one would it? cause thats the prob i ad the one at the bottom was ok and the one close est to the q.panel but the other was way off so i ad to twist the metal at the top wiv sum pliers. and wiv abit of bendin it worked:D

Anonymous
08-11-01, 10:38 PM
yeah point is search for the matig stuff on another site, but use the cc site to look at what your looking for

Anonymous
09-11-01, 08:53 AM
What other site could u use?
I want a bad-boy bonnet and clears...

Anonymous
09-11-01, 10:18 AM
Yeah it was the drivers side and the lads managed to get them on no bother, so i only lost ?13 quid, Gained a few grey hairs though! lol

Daz9124@aol.com

Anonymous
09-11-01, 09:31 PM
try sum search engines :-/ ??