PDA

View Full Version : Corsa/Nova spi air box

db_1.2
02-03-06, 10:47 PM
hi im looking for the the funnel for a spi, found on corsa spi, anyone got one that they want to sell? i dont really know what its called but its the black box thing with 2 holes on it that goes on the intake so you can shuv cone filters on it:thumb: some one flog me one!

Tazzy
02-03-06, 10:57 PM
got one, actually, got 2, one of which is all built up, with new gasket from vauxhall, hose/brackets and sensor cable, and its clean, was gona put it on my 1.2i nova, but dont need to anymore, so its there for the taking!

i take it youre nova is a 1.2i?

SPipower
03-03-06, 12:25 AM
got 2 you say.......interested in the other.... got any pics and a price mate? e-mail me pictures......mine is the 1.2i expression exactly the same as mr db_1.2! :thumb: :thumb:

db_1.2
03-03-06, 02:02 PM
yeh do you have pics mate ill be able to tell if it will fit then! how much do you want for it? cheers

Tazzy
03-03-06, 03:50 PM
i dont have pics yet, put ill be able to sort one out!

the one that isnt built up, id would like a fiver for as that is what it cost me to buy it and buy a new gasket for it, so i wont be making any money on that!

the one that is built up, it has the pipe to attach the cone onto, the pipe that feeds cold air to the rocker cover and the air sensor cable, also with new gasket! i would like a tenner for this one, as same, again, its cost me to put it together!

both of which have the bolts to go with them!

and yes, providing your nova/corsa is an spi engine, it will fit!

db_1.2
03-03-06, 04:27 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/db89/airfilter.jpg

thats the bit im looking for that little black bit, and the pipe to go with it if you got one :thumb:

Tazzy
03-03-06, 05:01 PM
lol, yes, thats it, with both pipes, sensor and new gasket!

db_1.2
05-03-06, 04:43 PM
how much you want p+p mate? send me a pic - pizzaboy28@msn.com