PDA

View Full Version : 15"/16"/17" Alloys (Compomotive and Mille Miglia)

novarally
25-02-06, 03:20 PM
E-mail me if you are interested (absolutely NO PM’s or replies to this thread, please!) :

colinesmith@aol.com (colinesmith@aol.com)

I have a selection of alloy wheels, all suitable for 4 stud Vauxhall Nova/Astra/Corsa/Cavalier/Calibra etc. :

Set of 4 x 17" Mille Miglia Evo 5's (now very rare!) - 5 spoke design
205/40/17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 all round, with very good tread. Offset will be advised when I remove them from the car, but they are currently on a Mk.3 Astra and fit very well - ?350

Set of 4 x 6.5" x 16" Compomotive MO, Motorsport 5 spoke alloys. Absolutely the best looking wheel for a Nova, and in a 45mm offset. The wheels and tyres are almost new, and are just about perfect. Finished in silver with anodised blue alloy centre caps. Tyres are 195/45 Uniroyal Rain Sport 1's and Yokohama S306's - ?400 (cost over ?700 a few months ago)

Set of 4 x 15" Astra 6-spoke alloys. Only 2 of the wheels have tyres fitted (195/55), 2 of the centre caps are missing - ?40 the set

Set of 4 x 14" Nova GSi/SRi/GTE standard alloys in silver, offset ET49. All 4 of the wheels are in good condition (no centre caps). The wheels come with 4 x tyres, all with decent tread - ?20 per set

ALSO :

Currently breaking 2 Nova GSi’s (white), a Nova SRi (black), a red Nova Mk.2 1400 SR, 2 white Nova GTE's, and a white Nova Mk.1 1400 SR.

Parts can be collected from near Coningsby in Lincolnshire. If required I can post most things.

E-mail only (NO PM’s or replies on this thread will be responded to): colinesmith@aol.com (colinesmith@aol.com)

novarally
25-02-06, 06:58 PM
Photos of the Mille Miglia wheels are available now, please request them via e-mail: colinesmith@aol.com

Pictures of the Compomotive MO's will be ready tomorrow (Sunday 26th).

NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE

novarally
26-02-06, 12:39 PM
I now have photos of the 16" Compomotive MO's as well.

E-mail:

colinesmith@aol.com