PDA

View Full Version : Full Body Respray??

Anonymous
09-09-01, 01:09 PM
Howdy..

I was just wondering, if any of you guys could give us an estimate on how much a full body respray would cost (in the same colour as it is now), now I know it depends on where you take it etc. But I would just like some estimates, if possible.

Cheers and thanks in advance.
Dai

Anonymous
09-09-01, 02:45 PM
Depends how much prep work needs doing. How many dents/scratches need to be sorted. Any rust patches, if so where and how serious. R u wanting bumpers and/or sideskirts respraying at the same time? ? We need details b4 we can give an estimate! At a guess if u need only minor prep work ?400-600 for a good job in the same colour u have now. ;)

Anonymous
10-09-01, 01:34 AM
alright m8. i think the respray q. is the most asked one and most novaload dudes have been on a while and answered it so many times they probably cant be arsed sooooooo....

up on the right set the 'messages per page' to 75 with the drop down box, and look through the previous posts and 'archive' as well u'll probably be able to get more that way ;)

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
10-09-01, 03:13 PM
hehe,

thanks for the replies, ill go have a look, cheers.

:)

Anonymous
10-09-01, 06:53 PM
you get what you pay for basically. if you pay ?200 then expect a shitte job and if you pay ?600ish then it should be v good

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
15-09-01, 08:32 PM
i disagree with u get what u pay for i think its a bit harsh to say that you get what u pay for i am not having a go cambridge but this has been asked so many times and i see that reply in every post NOT TRUE
just shop around

ex bodyshop tech