PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Bravo Skirts

Anonymous
13-09-01, 04:10 PM
Does anyone know if side skirts from the fiat bravo would fit with a little shortening maybe?
think they would look alreight but not sure if they would fit.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

What did i do wrong this time? Email if you know.

Anonymous
13-09-01, 05:29 PM
ive sin the fiat cinqucento(spelling) sport ones i think they'd look pukka if u could get um to fit on a nova

Anonymous
13-09-01, 05:56 PM
there is a bravo with the skirts on down my road - might go down with the tape measure and size em up a bit

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
13-09-01, 10:54 PM
Dont you ruin that lovely lil Nova I sold you, get GSi skirts mate!!! haha

Anonymous
14-09-01, 12:59 PM
i think near enough all skirts will fit any car with shortening near enough except for the very weird ones....

got me thinking about dumping the ideas of novadose ones now :D

Anonymous
14-09-01, 01:09 PM
speakin of side skirts anyone seen the btcc astra ones look like a big chunk of metal stuck on the side and then squared as much as possible.....still looks nice tho!

Anonymous
14-09-01, 03:43 PM
i have also seen some mint ones on a punto - dunno if they are standards or not but next time i see him i will get him to pull over and ask him.
I just wat some different side skirts...

And PIKA mate - GSI's would be best coz then i aint gotta clean up the mess left behind from the ones you took off have i? :D

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
14-09-01, 05:18 PM
lol @ wisewood

Fast & the Furious tonight!!!

Anonymous
14-09-01, 06:27 PM
i would go and watch it but i got no friends that would like it - none of my mates really appreciate a good modded car that goes really quick - dunno why? can't get my head round it myself... its a think of beauty.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET
Pay the bills or Mod the car?