View Full Version : 1.3 sr

Tazzy
22-02-06, 11:12 AM
F-reg, white in colour, good condition, does run, just doesnt have windscreen, as i had it for my nova, but a windscreen can be provided for it

can provide pictures of it

?125

if your interested, pm me and i will send you the number of my mate who is selling it, selling due to family and work commitments!

antty989898
22-02-06, 06:25 PM
dude is it seriously only neeeding a windscreen does it run perfect??? and if i paid u xtra would u fit a new windscreen??

bsa_man
22-02-06, 06:31 PM
ok, i'm interested. i'm from northern ireland so and ideas on an echonomical solution to the delivery problem that i'l face? could you send me a couple of pics to fade2020@hotmail.com? Has it a good shell?

Tazzy
22-02-06, 09:53 PM
im currently not on my computer, so cant send the pictures at the moment, will tomorrow, as for the shell, it looks ok, i really dont think it needs anything doing to it, it is just the windscreen as my mate cut it out for me so i could put it on my project, put he will be able to sort a windscreen out for you!

phone my mate who has it, he can tell you more about the car, im only advertising for him, his name is james and his number is 07799521044, tell him you saw it advertised on the internet!

db_1.2
22-02-06, 10:36 PM
hi dont spose you could post some pictures on this thread? if not send some to pizzaboy28@msn.com cheers tazzy

superchimp
23-02-06, 08:25 AM
ye some pics would be nice, superchimp29@hotmail.com

Tazzy
23-02-06, 11:01 AM
well, im now on my computer, but i dont know how to post pics onto the site, can someone tell me please? :/

ive just spoke to james, he will get a windscreen fitted for whom ever wants the car, it doesnt have tax or mot (hence the price), but it is driveable and it will pass as he drove it to where the car is stored!

nam
23-02-06, 12:21 PM
pics of rust if any and where it is please

Tazzy
23-02-06, 04:03 PM
i only have 2 pics of the car, both from the same angel, ill phone james in a while and ask him to take a picture of the rust tomorrow day for me, the only rust i know off is the slam panel for the boot door, which we all know is the most populer spot for it, as the car is unfortunately stored out side!

the car is currently on black 13' steelies, alloys can be provided for it!

if yous dont mind, if i add you to msn, ill be able to show you the picture of it?