PDA

View Full Version : possibly breaking big power xe nova 250bhp+

adamtwin48
20-02-06, 06:09 PM
thinking about breaking my xe nova due to change in circumstances. the project wasnt completed so most parts are brand new and i have receipts for some things still.

Only breaking if i get enough interest and just about all parts. collection on all parts too realy as since there is so much stuff i would always be at the damn post office posting at that rate!

the shell is 1.3sr originally.E plate.Silver in colour. The engine bay has been fully strenghtened with engine mounts fully welded and the seams stictch welded. it has also has a new front pannel which is a genuine GM part welded in. Any rot that was in the engine bay has been replaced by new steel plates. so there is no rot basically. The engine bay has also been sealed. The interior is completely stripped too of all sound deadening and insulation. it is a sunroof model but the sunrrof has been removed. i still have the sunroof though if someone wanted to put it back in. I was having all the inside painted so no carpet was going back in so i have strarted rubbing down and prepping it for spraying. There is 3 minor holes which would need plating if you was going to carry on with it how i was as they would be visable. IT Has had the arches rolled front and back and its delocked(the doors arent the best,inner skins have gone). It also has had the old wiper hole filled in(single wiper now). No side indiactors either.
The engine bay is painted already. so that would need no work at all.
I know how much time i have spent on it and money. But what do these go for?

offers

2.1 xe engine.

Steel h-beam rods.with arp 2000 bolts . 350 pounds brand new

Cosworth high compression forged pistons.13-5-1 compression. 88mm with rings etc. 600 pounds. brand new

Xe block bored out to 88mm. painted silver. 60 pounds

Xe lightened and balanced crank. Never been used since work was carried out. 60 pounds

Xe lightened and balanced flywheel.5.4kg.early type wheel. never been used since work was done. 80 pounds

Mocal 13 row oill cooler with fitting kit and stainless braided lines. Brand new 120 pounds

Quaiffe diff for f16/f18/f20. 550 pounds brand new

Heix 4 paddle clutch with uprated pressure plate for f16/f20 box. brand new. 350 pounds

BTB type c manifold.4-1 race type.2.5 inch outlet.Mild steel. 400 pounds brand new

Dellorto twin 45 carbs.jetted for a standard xe engine. done 10 miles. 450 pounds

alpha managment,ecu,coil,amplifier,dizzy.wiring. 200 pounds

SBD inlet manifold. water type. 80 pounds

Neil roper rally spec coscast head. Fully ported and polished, wasted stem valves,matched and opened out ports.never been used since work was carried out. mint condition. includes stanadrd cams and lifters and all valve train components.ideal for running the engine in on.700 pounds

Kent ast 1616 cams.inlet 314 degrees,exhaust 296 degrees, proper race cams. will get everything out of the engine. NEED to be used with solid lifters.
350 pounds.

J.T techniks (denmark) pulleys. early type tooth. red in colour. rare items. 100 pounds brand new

Chrome plated and polished rocker cover. Brand new. 90 ponds.

Solid lifter, proper type.not converted ones. brand new. 150 pounds

solid lifters,converted type. has a few spare bits too. 100 pounds

f16/f20 quick shift 20 pounds. Brand new

facet race spec fuel pump kit. 200bhp plus. brand new 70 pounds

aluminium 12 gallon fuel cell.baffled. no cap. has brackets to fix down. brand new 120 pounds.

Regal copper core rad. Brand new. black in colour. 150 pounds

samco blue coolant hose kit for xe into nova. 200 pounds brand new

bailey nova header tank. black in colour. 40 pounds

Custom 1 off stainless washer bottle tank.black in colour. made to be located in the scuttle pannel. 40 pounds

sparco aluminium strut brace. black in colour. 50 pounds

TAS competion engine mounts. brand new. 100 pounds

Nova fitting kit for xe. From regal. included hubs to take the bigger shafts, solid stainless shafts,engine mount fitting kit. Brand new 300 pounds

15 inch black compromtive mo alloys. 6j wide. with tyres that are average but have gripp on them. the wheels are average condition. 250 pounds

Avo coilover fronts and avo rear dampers and springs. Fronts have been refurbbed.
250 pounds

Rear beam with drilled and grooved disks and green stuff pads. 150 pounds

Front willwood dynalite 2 calipers (4 pot) and 288mm drilled disks.brackets to fit nova. 250 pounds

Goodridge braided brake lines. brand new 30 pounds

Custom one off dash.aluminium structure with black carpet cover.proffesionally done. holds 5 52mm gauges and 2 100mm guages. 100 pounds.

sparco touring car seats. the ones with the big sides on. like new condition. 400 for the pair.

LUKE harness's. 75mm wide straps. air craft fasteners. red in colour. 150 the pair.

Fearless motorsport cage with rear strut brace. very good condition. dont think these are made anymore. 500 pounds

Nova carbon door cards. 2 fronts and 2 rears. 150 pounds.

like i said all parts need to go for it to be worth selling. collection only aswell.
located in melton mowbray leicestershire.

i may have missed some parts so keep an eye out if i add more on.

bare with me on getting back to you as i dont have a comp at home.you will be better off personal msging me rather than adding to the post. first dibs will go to personal msg's!

adamtwin48
20-02-06, 06:26 PM
up...

jamie gsi16v
20-02-06, 06:36 PM
is the engine built up? if so how much complete, no box as i already have a good one on my xe

Adam
20-02-06, 08:17 PM
Any pics of the Mo's?

adamtwin48
20-02-06, 08:21 PM
i said pm lads! contact me in there with your e-mail for pics. the engine isnt built. all the parts are for sale to build it up.

Adam
20-02-06, 08:24 PM
Pm'd.

adamtwin48
21-02-06, 04:52 PM
up...

adamtwin48
21-02-06, 09:21 PM
up...

adamtwin48
22-02-06, 03:11 PM
up...

adamtwin48
22-02-06, 06:46 PM
up.

adamtwin48
22-02-06, 07:59 PM
parts that are provisionally sold are.
steel rods-timrud-migweb
strut brace and both tanks-martin shentor-migwebb
tas mounts-novaload
quickshift-pablopancake-migweb
fuel tank-chris s -migweb
l/b crank-chris s- migweb
door cards-rajgill-migweb
brakes-ben-novaload
all other parts still available. open to offers within reason.

adamtwin48
22-02-06, 07:59 PM
parts that are provisionally sold are.
steel rods-timrud-migweb
strut brace and both tanks-martin shentor-migwebb
tas mounts-novaload
quickshift-pablopancake-migweb
fuel tank-chris s -migweb
l/b crank-chris s- migweb
door cards-rajgill-migweb
brakes-ben-novaload
all other parts still available. open to offers within reason.

adamtwin48
23-02-06, 11:08 AM
up....

Rob77
23-02-06, 12:22 PM
ok mate your name is down for the brakes then.

You said I had the brakes...???

Rob.

adamtwin48
23-02-06, 01:56 PM
yer you have mate. got your name wrong! lol

rob has the brakes!

Paul
23-02-06, 10:03 PM
Come on peeps buy his stuff I want the mounts!

Free Bump...

adamtwin48
25-02-06, 09:28 AM
cheers mate. up... prices are negotiable

Rob77
25-02-06, 10:44 AM
Come on peeps buy his stuff I want the mounts!

Free Bump...

Indeed! I want the brakes!!!!

adamtwin48
25-02-06, 10:14 PM
up.....

Mark Beeson
25-02-06, 11:21 PM
Heix 4 paddle clutch with uprated pressure plate for f16/f20 box. brand new. 350 pounds

How much is this? Ive pm ed you

adamtwin48
26-02-06, 12:15 PM
its 350 pounds mate as the advert says!

KPautomotive
26-02-06, 06:32 PM
pics of mos