PDA

View Full Version : -=*for Sale*=-

Knight175
20-02-06, 12:25 AM
Hey guys,

I bought myself a sexy little Nova a few years ago with the intention of getting it on the road and showing it off but have never gotten round to it so hence here i am :)

1.2 Merit, Silver, Lowered, 15" alloys, GSI kit, runs fine although no MOT or TAX. This is a very nice car and needs to be seen. One thing is that this is not registered in my name. I do have all the log books and I am legitimate, you are welcome to run any checks you like! being young when I bought it i never bothered to register it and now im wondering if I sell it or actually sort it out and get it on the road.

The car does have some damage, not major but will need attention. The previous owner has put a reasonable dent in the passenger side rear quarter panel. Arch needs smoothing, quarter panel may need replacing depends how good a beater you are! If not then it can be broken up for the wheels which are mint, engine parts or the kit whatever really....

600.00 ono

If you are interested and arnet too put off by the above gimme a shout on

Knight175@hotmail.com

TommySR
20-02-06, 10:58 AM
If you were to break it.......what condition are the doors in mate?

Knight175
20-02-06, 10:19 PM
Perfect. Theres nothing wrong with the car atal apart from the damage on the side. Runs fine and everythin. Id rather sell it whole as its less hastle