PDA

View Full Version : Nova Bits inc. Corbeaus, 16v bits, C20XE

novarally
14-02-06, 02:49 PM
Nova parts, loads and loads of stuff available, all at sensible prices.

E-mail me with your requirements (absolutely NO PM?s or replies to this thread, please!) :

colinesmith@aol.com (colinesmith@aol.com)

Currently breaking 2 Nova GSi?s (white), a Nova SRi (black), a red Nova Mk.2 1400 SR, a white Nova GTE 2.0 16v, a white Nova Mk.1 1400 SR and a pearl blue GTE 2.0 16v.

Here?s a small sample of what I have for sale :

Interiors (GTE, SRi, GSi); seats, carpet sets, door trims and cappings, dashboards Mk.1 and Mk.2 (grey), gloveboxes, parcel shelves, sunvisors, shelf supports, door seals, consoles, shrouds, A/B/C pillar trims, seatbelts, steering wheels, stalks (including Corsa ones) etc.

Pair of black Corbeau recliner bucket seats with Nova subframes and matching rear seat covers

Body panels; wings, bonnets, spoilers, tailgates, bumpers, mirrors, locks and keys, doors (including de-locked)

Wiring and electrical parts; switches, starter motors, alternators etc.

Injection fuel tanks, electric fuel pumps etc.

Glass (all bits available, including tinted and top tinted windsreens)

Electric window and central locking kits, ICE, CD/cassette stereos, Sony Xplod head unit and 6 x 9 speakers, LONGMILL VIBE twin subwoofer in bass box, QXT275 Amplifier, Haynes Nova workshop manuals, bee-sting aerials, oval side repeaters, headlights and indicators (Mk.1 and Mk.2), rear lights, radiators, fans, heater blowers

Suspension parts; track control arms (including thicker GSi spec.), tie bars, anti-roll bars, dampers, complete rear beam axles

Brakes (standard and uprated); discs, pads, calipers, drums, Astra GTE 16v disc braked rear beam (to convert Nova axle), servos and master cylinders

Steering parts; racks, columns, ignition barrels and keys

Engines; 1400 SR, 1600cc GTE bottom end, 2.0 16v C20XE, also a C20XE cylinder head and a spare bottom end, performance air filters (e.g. K & N induction kits)

Gearboxes; F10, F20, quickshift gear linkage

Exhaust systems; standard, performance and stainless steel, DTM backbox

2.0 16v conversion parts (driveshafts/hubs, lowered front anti-roll bar, uprated engine mounting kit)

And just about any other part you can think of???????..

Plus, I have a selection of alloy wheels, all suitable for 4 stud Vauxhall Nova/Astra/Corsa/Cavalier/Calibra etc. :

Set of 4 x 15" FOX 6-spoke alloys, motorsport style in white, offset unknown, but came off a Nova. Only 2 of the wheels have tyres fitted (very good Yokohama A539's, 195/50 directional), the other 2 tyres are unfitted (185/55) - ?50 the set

Set of 4 x 15" Astra 6-spoke alloys. 2 of the wheels have tyres fitted (195/55), the other 2 tyres are unfitted (185/55). 2 of the centre caps are missing - ?50 the set

Set of 4 x 14" Nova GSi/SRi/GTE standard alloys in silver, offset ET49. All 4 of the wheels are in good condition (no centre caps). The wheels come with 4 x tyres, all with decent tread - ?20 per set

Set of 4 x 15" Team Dynamics multi-spoke alloys, lovely condition, motorsport style in gold with very good directional tyres- ?200 the set

Parts can be collected from near Coningsby in Lincolnshire. If required I can post most things.

E-mail only (NO PM?s or replies on this thread will be responded to): colinesmith@aol.com (colinesmith@aol.com)

gte junior
20-02-06, 11:48 AM
alrite mate how much you want for the black Corbeau recliner bucket seats and could you send me sum pics so i can see what condtion they are in :) :) :) .

burgo
21-02-06, 09:37 PM
alrite mate how much you want for the black Corbeau recliner bucket seats and could you send me sum pics so i can see what condtion they are in :) :) :) .can you not read??

dan16v
21-02-06, 10:21 PM
lmfao! every time colin post's some where it always states not to reply to the thread etc yet why do people ALWAYS seem to do what they have just been told not to:roll:

mad-driver
21-02-06, 11:27 PM
and you can bet your life they PM him too lol

burgo
21-02-06, 11:56 PM
altho to be fair i just tried to email him and it didnt work lol

burgo
21-02-06, 11:59 PM
ahhh problem sorted it a capital C as in Colinesmith@aol.com

novarally
22-02-06, 08:53 AM
Yes, people do still PM me as well. At the risk of repetition, I am ONLY available via e-mail.

Please E-mail me at :

colinesmith@aol.com

or if that's playing up (AOL are awful), you can reach me via my website :

www.novarally.co.uk (http://www.novarally.co.uk)

Please note : I've got a load of new bits arriving later this week, including a very nice spec. C20XE motor, and a white Nova GTE with some nice modifications. And possibly another 2.0 16v Nova for breaking.

E-mail for more information.