PDA

View Full Version : Indicators not working

tom_beverley
13-02-06, 05:05 PM
When I signal nothing happens either side. All are working when I put hazard switch on, but nothing via the stalk (corsa ones). Checked the fuse and its ok, I'm thinking either where the stalk connects or something to do with the fusebox???

I hate wiring so any ideas would be great :thumb:

Riggy
13-02-06, 08:51 PM
id say the stalk itself is at fault , when did you fit them , have they ever worked with the corsa items ?

Jack
13-02-06, 08:56 PM
Could be the hazard switch, mine went silly on the saloon once. Turned out it was a bad connection in the hazard switch.

Donova
13-02-06, 09:50 PM
What about the relay? It;s a different one for the hazards (I think):confused:

Jon_nova1
14-02-06, 12:28 AM
it might be the switch, two black wires come out of the switch on the same connection, if those arn't in the hazards will work but indicators wont work

JShannon
16-02-06, 07:30 PM
check ur switch. mine didnt work either until i put a new hazards in.

SPipower
16-02-06, 07:46 PM
I would say hazard switch, take off the center console and check the pins where the hazard switch goes in if thats ok, then check the wiring in the back off the fuse box it will turn out to be something really stupid always is, check the fuse...lol :thumb:

tom_beverley
16-02-06, 07:55 PM
Checked the fuse, thats fine, our lass broke the hazard switch the other day :roll:, but indicators still worked for a while after then, and worked for a few minutes last night but then stopped again :mad:

Does anyone know if the hazards and indicators use the same relay cos I've been behind the fusebox and changed relays but they still don't work??? :tard:

Only thing left to do check a few wiring connections and the stalks, just wish it was still light when i finished work!!!

SPipower
16-02-06, 09:49 PM
With mine i got a mk2, and the relay is the same for the indicators and hazard, theres about 3 or 4 one indicators one engine, main and low beam and warning buzzer, so thinkin about it take the fuse box out and have a look at the back where the pins go into the relayone could of got disloged or broken, if not then may be ur stalk,

Got a haynes manual?lol

addgsi
16-02-06, 09:59 PM
more likley to be hazard switch i had same problem changed hazard switch and they worked