PDA

View Full Version : Alloys

Anonymous
15-08-01, 04:02 PM
My first car is coming in 3 weeks and would you know it, im gettin a nova! :) It's a 1.2 and im shoppin around for some alloys to put on it. Not particularly bothered about the make, but im wondering what size i'd need without messin around cutting wheel arches and so on. I'm looking for some cheap second hand alloys ones to start me off, any advice would be most apprieciated!

Cheers

Anonymous
15-08-01, 04:35 PM
tut tut.....lol ;)

im a little 0:) but a >:) under the sheets

Anonymous
15-08-01, 06:48 PM
because ov the various responces on the other post this week about the same thing i have decided to be reasonable

mate if u have a little look on the site under "Guides" im sure u will find a fantastic guide entitled "wheels and lowering"

now if u click on the link it will tell u all u need to know

if u need sum help maybe working out how to press the mouse button or sumthing just let us know and we will try our best to help u.

is this what u were all after lads? (im trying my best LOL)

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
15-08-01, 08:27 PM
HA HA HA

Anonymous
15-08-01, 11:21 PM
lol at micky, patronising git! lmao!!

no offence ment u understand ;) :P

Anonymous
15-08-01, 11:44 PM
Thank you so much for your time and trouble, i understand the tedious task of pressing buttons to helping someone concerning stlying on a forum designed for this topic. I don't know what i was thinking, excuse my enthusiasm and i'll remember to scour the 3000+ posts next time to find any answers.

Anonymous
16-08-01, 07:05 AM
no need for that...
just click the button labelled ARTICLES...
Then as micky said... the one labelled wheels & Lowering.
No need to search... it is right there...

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
16-08-01, 08:14 AM
All you people are so mean!

Quite often the best way to start is to get some alloys from elsewhere in the vauxhall range. As most are similar offset, u shouldnt have too many problems. Cav GSi or Astra GSi rims look quite nice and you should be able to get em quite cheap and tyres will prob have to be 195/50/15 coz of the width of the wheels.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)] "Q/ (Squirrel)

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
17-08-01, 08:26 AM
LOL @ Wisewood

well said young man

sumbody give that lad a admin job HA HA HA HA

Micky@novaload.net :)