PDA

View Full Version : Breaking 7 Novas (alloy wheels, 16v bits etc.)

novarally
10-02-06, 01:20 PM
Nova parts, loads and loads of stuff available, all at sensible prices.

E-mail me with your requirements (NO PM?s or replies to this thread, please) :

colinesmith@aol.com (colinesmith@aol.com)

Currently breaking 2 Nova GSi?s (white), a Nova SRi (black), a red Nova Mk.2 1400 SR, a white Nova GTE 2.0 16v, and a white Nova Mk.1 1400 SR.

Here?s a small sample of what I have for sale :

Interiors (GTE, SRi, GSi); seats, carpet sets, door trims, dashboards Mk.1 and Mk.2 (grey), gloveboxes, parcel shelves, sunvisors, shelf supports, consoles, shrouds, A/B/C pillar trims, seatbelts, steering wheels, stalks (including Corsa ones) etc.

Body panels; wings, bonnets (Vented Bad Boy bonnet available), spoilers, tailgates (including a flush tailgate), bumpers, mirrors, locks, doors

Wiring and electrical parts; switches, starter motors, alternators etc.

Injection fuel tanks, pumps etc.

Glass (including top tinted windsreens)

Electric window and central locking kits, ICE, CD/cassette stereos, Sony Xplod head unit and 6 x 9 speakers, VIBE twin subwoofer in bass box, QX275 Amplifier, Haynes Nova workshop manuals, bee-sting aerials, oval side repeaters, headlights and indicators (Mk.1 and Mk.2), radiators, fans, heater blowers

Suspension parts; track control arms, tie bars, anti-roll bars, dampers, complete rear beam axles

Brakes (standard and uprated); discs, pads, calipers, drums, Astra GTE 16v disc braked rear beam (to convert Nova axle), servos and master cylinders

Steering parts; racks, columns, ignition barrels and keys

Engines; 1400 SR, 1600cc GTE bottom end, 2.0 16v

Gearboxes; F10, F20

Performance Exhaust systems; Piper mild steel; Scorpion stainless steel, DTM backbox

Set of 2.0 16v engine into Nova parts (driveshafts, engine mounts, exhaust manifold, engine etc.)

And just about any other part you can think of???????..

Plus, I have a selection of alloy wheels, all suitable for 4 stud Vauxhall Nova/Astra/Corsa/Cavalier/Calibra etc. :

Set of 4 x 15" FOX 6-spoke alloys, motorsport style in white, offset unknown, but came off a Nova. Only 2 of the wheels have tyres fitted (very good Yokohama A539's, directional), the other 2 tyres are unfitted - ?50 the set

Set of 4 x 15" Compomotive MO alloys in silver, offset ET49. All 4 of the wheels are in reasonable condition (some scuffing), and all 4 are fitted with reasonable tyres - ?200 the set

Set of 4 x 15" Astra 6-spoke alloys. Only 2 of the wheels have tyres fitted, the other 2 tyres are unfitted. Only 2 centre caps available - ?50 the set

Set of 4 x 14" Nova GSi/SRi/GTE standard alloys in silver, offset ET49. All 4 of the wheels are in good condition (no centre caps). The wheels come with 4 x tyres, all with decent tread - ?20 per set

Set of 4 x 15" multi-spoke alloys by Team Dynamics, lovely condition, motorsport style in gold with very good directional tyres- ?200 the set

3 off 15" DARE 5 spoke alloys with tyres and centre caps, ideal if you've damaged one or more of your own set - Cheap

Also various individual Vauxhall alloys available, e.g. 14" GTE Astra, 14" Nova GTE/GSi, 14" Astra/Cavalier LXi 8 spokes and more.

Parts can be collected from near Coningsby in Lincolnshire. If required I can post most things.

E-mail : colinesmith@aol.com (colinesmith@aol.com)

NO PM's or REPLIES TO THIS THREAD PLEASE
http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

novamadcars
10-02-06, 02:14 PM
how much for a mk 2 dash mate

Jules
10-02-06, 02:26 PM
"NO PM's or REPLIES TO THIS THREAD PLEASE"

lees sr 1.4
10-02-06, 04:07 PM
how much for the whole gsi interior

Adam
10-02-06, 05:24 PM
Email him.
You will get a quick response that way.

novarally
10-02-06, 07:47 PM
E-mail me for the parts you need :

colinesmith@aol.com

At the risk of repetition, no PM's or replies on this thread.

I can accept PayPal for all parts.

SuperNova!
10-02-06, 07:51 PM
I bought some suspension off you on ebay.

Good buy.

bump
10-02-06, 11:19 PM
Colin is an excellent member to deal with. just email him and he gets back bloody quick! only took about 5 mins after i'd mailed him for a response.

Now that's waht i call service.

Cheers for the mirrors Colin

Bump