PDA

View Full Version : Modified Cylinder head

jackin_debox
10-02-06, 12:53 PM
I have for sale a rare 1.3 nova sport cylinder head, it comes fully ported and polished with kent valve springs fitted. This head was built for twin 40's in mind and has great power delivery. I've had the head running on a 1.6 block so it will go on if your curious. I also have a Kent fast road cam as well for sale. Offers around 200 for the lot and i'll throw in some other bits. This isn't just some standard cylinder head so i dont want any time wasters. Im in North west area (chester). Any questions then mail me here or at Jackin_debox@hotmail.com

Adam
10-02-06, 02:10 PM
Is it just the head alone for ?200, or is the cam included too?

Novasport
11-02-06, 11:42 PM
The Sport head was not rare or modified, it was just a standard 1.3 SR head with optional Irmscher cam.

jackin_debox
25-02-06, 12:21 PM
Everything for 200

jackin_debox
25-02-06, 12:24 PM
The heads were different on the sports because they had to have the irmscher inlet manifold connected. with the twin forty's they needed to be ported out bigger.

azz/andy
28-02-06, 11:07 AM
Im really interested in the lot, how many miles have they covered and you say you had it on a 1600 bottom end, what did it perform like?

Novasport
28-02-06, 09:54 PM
The heads were different on the sports because they had to have the irmscher inlet manifold connected. with the twin forty's they needed to be ported out bigger.

The Sport heads were standard and the inlet manifolds were designed to fit a standard head