PDA

View Full Version : VINYL FROM?

Anonymous
29-07-01, 09:55 PM
does anyone know where to get the GTE tailgate vinyl from or/and the GTE graphics from the doors?-these are the only major parts I need for the GTE,cept some elbow grease, shampooed interior and alloys fitted,oh and performance zorst,K&N.... please helpmthanks in advance guys(et gals)

clear repeaters,lowered and more performance in the pipe line :)

Anonymous
30-07-01, 12:20 AM
Vauxhall do them. They have to order the vinyl from spain and it takes about a week to arrive.

Anonymous
30-07-01, 10:06 AM
are they pricey?-how do you get the vinyl round the tailgate recess?-does the black vinyl include the GTE writing?-I bet they sting you more for that seperate dont they?

Anonymous
30-07-01, 10:07 AM
are they pricey?-how do you get the vinyl round the tailgate recess?-does the black vinyl include the GTE writing?-I bet they sting you more for that seperate dont they?

Anonymous
30-07-01, 07:03 PM
would it be cheaper in spain? read post in forum

back seats or not? that is the question!

Anonymous
31-07-01, 09:37 AM
the GTE boot vinyl costs about $60 or summit totally outrageous :o

thats what i was told from sum 1building a GTE replicawho was after sum boot vinyl

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

"Monkey...we need more telly"
"no silly man...we need better telly"

Anonymous
31-07-01, 09:56 AM
it would probably be cheaper to go out and buy a back door from a crashed GTE or something.

Nice car, what's the retail on one of those?
More than you can afford pal....Ferrari!

smoke him!

Anonymous
31-07-01, 09:21 PM
Not sure about the boot vinyl. All in know(coz i have had to buy them) is that the vinyl for the bottom of the doors is ?24(per door) , the door decals are about ?8/9, the B pillar vinyl is ?4 (and a total sh*t to put on),and the wing/sill piece on SR/i's is about ?20.
All the bits are still available. They can get you a(recon) F13/5 CR gearbox (like i enquired about for a laff). price? ?1856-(plus you give them your old box.....) :>

:)

Anonymous
01-08-01, 04:48 PM
they quoted me ?56 ish for the vinyl,I am tempted on it,but I aint sure if I could fit it myself,I mite buy it then ask a bodyshop to sort it for me,I got some rust bubbling under the vinyl-but I love the vinyl on the back :( I will get the door sorted first,then get the vinyl,I could,if I desired,afford to restore it to almost factory spec,but I aint sure if I would want to,it looks nice on white trims,but I dont know...

Anonymous
02-08-01, 12:17 AM
You could always spray it. Use the right type of satin finish, and you'd not be able to tell it wasn't the vinyl,and it would be easier...no mucking about with the rego recess bit.

I did this to the tailgate on my previous Nova, though to be different, I did it with mt Anthracite....it looked well smart. I can send you a pic Rob, is you want mate ;)

Anonymous
02-08-01, 09:40 AM
go on then Rich mate,Im well interested,I may use the 1.2 as a practice run...