PDA

View Full Version : MkII Headlamp Protectors

Anonymous
22-07-01, 03:10 PM
Hi guys,

Havent posted for a while,

NE ways, i asked about these at my loacal vaux dealership and he told me they never made them (MK II Headlamp Protectors) I kow thats not true because i have the part numbers and have seen them before.

Just wondered if you knew how much they were, and also if anyone on the list had a picture of these on a nova as i guess if i argue with him he will eventually have to order them specially and whatevere.

cheers
mike

Anonymous
22-07-01, 03:38 PM
its well know that anybody that works behind a counter at a vuaxhall dealship knows fuck all about vuaxhalls. what a bunch ov plonkers

i like going in there and catching them out
"ohh no they never made them on that year at all"
"ermm mate step outside and look at my car they did and they did on my brothers nova as well"

"ohhh ill just ask my boss"
twats....

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
24-07-01, 12:59 AM
Yep i can say for sure they were made cause there 1. in my mk2 handbook and 2. there on my car :p.
Mingle

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
24-07-01, 02:28 PM
Hopeless nobs!

I once phoned up to ask (out of curiosity - not serious at their prices), how much all the bits would be, to fit elecy windows in my Nova. I wanted everything....motors/regulators, loom, switches, centre consol unit etc.

He just said "well, it's a lot of bits, and will be quite expensive" and generally couldn't be bothered to find out for me!!!
He just fobbed me off, and basically said it would be too much hassle to bother with!

I just said ok, and "I'll get back to you".

Lazy, hopeless dick, is what he was

Anonymous
26-07-01, 06:50 PM
i asked for some headlamp pros for mine, he said 60 quid so i said no ta

:p
Im tall and your small
:p