PDA

View Full Version : Nova Dose Kit Advice

Anonymous
01-06-01, 01:07 PM
Just wondering if any one from experience know if the Novadose front and rear bumper fits directly onto the existing mounts or does any modding need doing.

As it would be cheaper for me to take my old ones off get somene to spray the novadose ones and fit em myself really, just need to pay for the skirts to be blended in then.....

plus does anyone know if there is much room behind the front bumpers as im gonna get some foggys put in

Anonymous
01-06-01, 01:34 PM
from what ive heard the novadose bumpers are a right twat to fit and you have to try and attatch them to your car using your own imagination.

Anonymous
01-06-01, 02:01 PM
yeah, that sounds about right, apparently you need to cut a small notch in the middle if you want them the frnt one to go back far enough and you have to almost stretch them to fit round the side!!!! But still, with a little time and effort, it would be worth it, cos a garage would charge you loads.

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
01-06-01, 02:11 PM
here's some advise don't fit the front bumper its ugly as ####.

speak to dave at bat on 0151 709 8585 before you buy the kit as he does the skirts cheaper i think.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
01-06-01, 03:38 PM
how much cheaper? its the best looking bumper i can find without having to pay ?200-300+ per bumper....im on a budget remember

Anonymous
01-06-01, 04:20 PM
dont comprimise . the gsi bumper is better, infact the old mk1 bumper for the saloon is better. im with ian its ugly as hell sorry.

Anonymous
01-06-01, 04:51 PM
i'll ask him when i pick my car up at 5pm and post up for you.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
01-06-01, 09:05 PM
the gsi is way better than the novadose, just add a splitter to it and it looks phat!!

Anonymous
02-06-01, 03:33 AM
I don't like the Novadose full stop...not even the side skirts! Then again, it can look nice with the right colour and wheel combo.... I Like SAM RICHARDSON'S 1.2i Expression for example and just the front one looks good on RICHARD GEYMAN'S 1.3 SR, along with the GTE kit.

Down to personal taste, as always.
I'd go for GTE or GSi

Anonymous
02-06-01, 09:27 AM
gte and gsi will never go out ov fashion but most other bodykits will

same as alloys

vuaxhall stuff stays looking good for a lot longer than most alloys

eg
venoms
blades
3 spokes

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
02-06-01, 11:31 PM
well, mod the ones on there

ive got mk1 SR OLD STylee front and rear bumpers, i smoothed, and filled the rear, and then sprayed it body colour, and have just finished doing the same for the front, which is also meshed

it looks god damned evil with a massive bit of mesh at front, and mint witht the smoothness... its good

pics to come

Anonymous
08-07-01, 10:54 PM
:) Cheers... the kits a pain in the arse to fit ... but i reckon it looks worth it at the end. Just a shame sum [unt has smashed into my front bumper...