PDA

View Full Version : kingdom bigmouth

Anonymous
11-06-01, 07:43 PM
im buying agsi butit has no front bumper so instead of getting an origanl i thougt of putting a kingdo bigmouth bumper on there has any 1 fitted 1 and what do u reckon they look like or is htere any other bumpers you can recomend

Anonymous
11-06-01, 11:41 PM
Personally, I think that they look the dogs dangly bits!

Anonymous
12-06-01, 09:27 AM
I think they look a bit cack personally. From a distance they look o.k but up close they look shite, they are just too big for a Nova !

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
12-06-01, 11:13 AM
They look alright, but ive heard the quality of the Kingdom stuff is poor and need loads of prepping to go on the car properly. Dunno if this is true.
Modify one yourself and have something unique!

:)

Anonymous
12-06-01, 02:59 PM
the first kingdom bumper was ok, it looked good. But the second just doesn't look as good, it sticks out too far and is as damian says too big for a nova.

They have done one for the corsa now and that looks ok but i still prefer the combat.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 03:34 PM
Bigmouth = mk1 kingdom bumper methinks? All it is is a gsi one with the hole cut & made a bit lower.

Combat blows big time, way too common, PSG kit is 1000000000000000 times better.

Anonymous
20-06-01, 02:45 PM
Bigmouth looks cack!! It is way out of proportion to the rest of the car! Combat is better!