PDA

View Full Version : General consensus on Abyss

Anonymous
01-06-01, 10:41 PM
Is it good or am I about to make a very sketchy purchase? Will my mates laugh at me?

Anonymous
02-06-01, 03:25 AM
its a good film mate :D :-/

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
02-06-01, 11:22 AM
i think it looks mint, but at the end of the day it's up to you and what you like.

Anonymous
02-06-01, 11:41 AM
ive spoken to loads of peep on this very subject, seems the back bumper is a thumbs up and the front is a sketch piece of fibreglass shit.

why not mod a gsi bumper, it almost the same and more solid.

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
04-06-01, 03:53 PM
Rear is absolutely horrible, looks like a standard gsi one with r&a diffuser(sounding good so far) but with the middle filled in, complete and utter waste of money, could have been really nice but they must have just thought, can't be arsed just leave it.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
04-06-01, 04:30 PM
front and back are c4ck !!!

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
13-06-01, 02:27 PM
cheeky bastards ive got an abyss front bumper :( it looks good although it looks a lot like the gsi but if ur lasy like me!! :) get it its noty a waste of money i mean ull pay up 2 a ton for a GOOD gsi bumper up 2 60 for a tatty thing if i were u id get it we can form a crew!!!
:) get the bumper :)

:) mmmmmn forbidden donut :)