PDA

View Full Version : standard nova glass,is it plain or tinted

SRlew
24-01-06, 09:30 AM
well some kn*b went round smashing windows saturday morning and mine and my brothers were two of them.

so need a new slide door window.

are they just plain or do they have a tint to them?

p.s we nearly caught the fu**ers aswell, bet he didnt expect to get chased down the road by two people at 4 in th morning, but he had a car waiting round the corner and got away :evil:

cheers, lew

Lozzie C
24-01-06, 09:37 AM
That's really out of order of them, I'm very sorry to hear about it.
Sporty models of the Nova have slightly tinted windows, there was a post about it a little while ago...
Sorry the information is quite vague but have a look for that post and it'll help you much more than me!

SRlew
24-01-06, 09:52 AM
alright nice one i'll have a look through the pages,

any one else got an idea, before i go looking

Philsutton
24-01-06, 10:51 AM
yep the sr/gsi's had tinted glass but the others didnt

1.3sr_kane
24-01-06, 04:49 PM
sr/sri/gsi and gte all had tinted windows... things like merits luxes ect didnt...

ANDYRACER
24-01-06, 05:20 PM
Ive got a gte im breaking Lew if u need sum glass :wink:

JSeymour
25-01-06, 12:11 PM
just try and get windows from the same models or even better find out who smashed your windows and fill em'in.

SRlew
29-01-06, 04:54 PM
well got it sorted now no where in southport had one which was pretty crap, so found a place 30mins away (preston) well actually by the time i found it it took 2 1/2 hours but hey.

andy i forgot you were breakin a car, but needed to get as quickly as possible cause its getting bad around here again, me bros car got broke into a couple weeks ago.

cheers for your replies guys, lew