PDA

View Full Version : just been for my HGV assessment.

nova---chris
21-01-06, 01:01 PM
Well finally the time has come .
Went for my assessment today for my Class 2 HGV licence.
Having only driven a transit van i knew it was gonna be fun. All together not to bad. Been reccomended a 7 day course to get me through it. Which isnt bad. Theory test is in 2 weeks. then i can be booked in for me 7 days training and test!!!! woooooooo!

Quite happy. no accidents. no hit kerbs and no pedestrians killed! cant grumble at that. lol Much easier than i imagined. At last my days of being broke may be coming to a end within the next month !!! :)

Just thought id share that with ya lol!

F188CHG
21-01-06, 01:32 PM
Nice 1, Goodluck m8 :wink:

Marc
21-01-06, 01:46 PM
good look mate they pay decent wage for a good truck driver now adays and the quicker you pass the quicker you can get a turbo for the white nova on lol :D

Lee
21-01-06, 04:07 PM
nice one Chris, good luck mate.

n0v4-23
21-01-06, 04:59 PM
good luck. ive been meaning to do mine for last 2 years just aint got round to it yet. still doing my dead beat job.

DIB
22-01-06, 11:12 AM
Good luck mate.luckly my company paid for me to do my class 2 test(not cheap to do!!)last year in the summer.lucky i passed before they changed the vehicle rules where you now have to take your test in a truck with a box body(not a flat bed as before,easier so see around doing manovers)and has to have a splitter gearbox now i think(which you have to be able to drive using the gears correctly). :o

Good luck though mate.

Riggy
22-01-06, 04:31 PM
nice one chris :lol: sounds good ,

sorry couldnt make it yesterday was at tazzy (sound lad) longer then we thought

and marc chris aint gonna need a turbo in the white nova lol

nova---chris
22-01-06, 05:21 PM
lmao cheers peeps. companys paying me way luckily. everything involved they have picked up the tad so far.

as for needing a turbo PAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :lol:

And np riggy matey. just anytime your this way give us a shout!

mikey14sr
22-01-06, 06:12 PM
class 2's easy really, class 1's the bitch, reversing into a parking space with a trailer on the back of a class 2, known as a "wag 'n' drag", took me two goes for that one last summer. Good luck mate.