PDA

View Full Version : Spot Lights rally style

Timmy
21-01-06, 12:56 PM
I want to make my nova look a bit really style. i want to get a set of four equal sized spot lights for the front. i wans think of makeing the frame work and monting it to the bumper bar thouhg the bumper. has anyone done this and how do the guys who drive rally mont there lights?
thanx All
Timmy

Jack
21-01-06, 01:06 PM
I've got a feeling you can get a proper bracket for the nova bumper to mount the lights on... don't quote me on that though

Mike.
22-01-06, 10:56 AM
I want to make my nova look a bit really style. i want to get a set of four equal sized spot lights for the front. i wans think of makeing the frame work and monting it to the bumper bar thouhg the bumper. has anyone done this and how do the guys who drive rally mont there lights?
thanx All
Timmy

rally drivers will have lamp pods mounted on the bonnet mate.

dan23
22-01-06, 11:15 AM
a company called scorpion used 2 make a kit years ago that had a bonnet pod 4 spot lights that was sold seperate ,dont know were 2 get it though

thee was a post about it on here a few year ago

tinyrally1
22-01-06, 07:57 PM
You can get 2 up 2 down spotlight brackets occasionally from ebay, but they aint very popular now

You can get a 4 light lamp pod for the bonnet and corner bumper pods for the gsi bumper try:

www.eurorallye.co.uk

if not just do a google search for nova rally and see what u come up with