PDA

View Full Version : Various parts for sale...Open to offers...

supernova86
21-01-06, 12:35 PM
Hello everybody, it?s come round to time of the year again where I have got to try and clear my garage out again. Thankfully this time I have managed to find a way to get pics on here. If you click on the link at the bottom of the page that will take you to site with pics of everything that I am selling. Right then here goes, as it stands i?m open to offers, if you send me a price I will get back to you straight away. As I say i'm pretty flexible on prices just really need to clear it all by the end the month?

Full mark one front end which consists of Custom GTE front bumper, Front wings, Grill meshed out, Headlights also have matching rear GTE bumper which has also been customized,will have pic of front bumper very soon?.

GSI Interior which consists of Front seats, Full rear seats, Door cappings, Rear quarters, Rear shelf supports and parcel shelf, unfortunately do not have front door cards,The marks on the seats are just of the camera flash?

Set of de-locked de-handled doors, with button under mirrors to open doors, pops are fully wired and also have left electric window motors in as well,

Boot lid in Glacier White minus SR spoiler but in really good condition just looking to clear?

Original bonnet in Glacier White, Once again really need to clear its taking up a fair amount of my garage?

Mounteney Corsa D Steering wheel and boss?

Set of under car neons in blue never ever been used, bought them when I got my car but didn?t realise just how low she sits so ive got no chance of them lasting on me motor?

4 Nankang tyres which are 205/40/16s they all have about 5mm worth of tread on them, once again I just need to get rid of them they came with my alloys but I decided to put yokos on there cuz a mate offered them to me for a price I couldn?t turn down?

Also got some lowering springs, 40mm rear drop and 60mm front drop, Also a pair of standard rear dampers and springs?

I think that?s it for know folks but if I find any more I will update the page but to see any pic of the items listed above plz jut click on this link:

Many thanks for looking if you have questions or anything else either PM or Email me(Sorty86@hotmail.co.uk).... Tom

Will upload other pictures asap?

http://photos.yahoo.com/thesection@btopenworld.com