PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 16v Nova SBD TP208 TB's

njc11
20-01-06, 12:05 PM
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/carpics/Billing12005.jpg

Its been sat in the garage doing nothing...

So if anyone is going make an offer, don't take the pi55!!

Most people know the car but if you dont look here!! It has a big spec..

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/carpics/Tech%20Spec%202006%201aa.bmp

I NEED A QUICK SALE ON THIS BECAUSE I NEED THE ?? FOR A NEW MOTOR!! 8) so make me an offer and i could be tempted!

Offers around ?7000, i need a quick sale so will consider anything.. Just put 12 months Tax on it..

Cheers

Nick

njc11
06-02-06, 09:47 AM
btt

gedged
06-02-06, 11:02 AM
Have you got a contact number i can call you on?

What is the lowest you will take?

njc11
08-02-06, 11:09 AM
btt

gedged
08-02-06, 03:13 PM
Whats the point in putting btt.

I live in Warrington Stockport aint far. Im v interested in Viewing the car.

Have you got a mobile i can get you on??

njc11
09-02-06, 10:39 AM
Whats the point in putting btt.

I live in Warrington Stockport aint far. Im v interested in Viewing the car.

Have you got a mobile i can get you on??

You have a PM!

njc11
11-02-06, 09:53 AM
btt

Mark Beeson
13-02-06, 09:06 PM
* ?50 Nick and a half eaten tin of Salmon ;-) *

You did say you'd conisder anything!

Powelly5624
19-02-06, 07:09 PM
?3k?

njc11
20-02-06, 01:39 PM
btt

Mark Beeson
20-02-06, 06:44 PM
Mr serious

njc11
24-02-06, 11:30 AM
:confused:

Mark Beeson
24-02-06, 04:19 PM
And me

njc11
27-02-06, 04:12 PM
and me? :confused:

njc11
01-03-06, 04:48 PM
btt

njc11
09-05-06, 03:46 PM
btt

njc11
17-08-06, 02:53 PM
btt

Cyanide
18-08-06, 10:41 AM
Very nice car mate but come on, offers around 7k?!?!?!?!?

Does include vasciline or do u go in dry for that price?!

Ste L
18-08-06, 02:59 PM
Very nice car mate but come on, offers around 7k?!?!?!?!?

Does include vasciline or do u go in dry for that price?!

WHY PUT ****ING USELESS COMMENTS ON SOMEONES FOR SALE POST...

a hell of a lot more than 7 k has been put into this car, and probably will be worth around that to someone

free bump for you nick :thumb:

Mark Beeson
18-08-06, 05:52 PM
He says he wont sell it for less

bunter
18-08-06, 06:35 PM
thing is not many people will pay ?7k for a nova, even one that looks as good as that and has an awesome spec. surely youd be better off breaking it and getting back your cash that way? seems thats the way forward for seriously modified cars :(

Paul
18-08-06, 07:21 PM
So if someone comes onto the nova scene, and wants to build a car to a similar spec of this one, wants the point forking out ?15k+ when you get save 1/2 your money and buy this one?

I do see the point that to all of us it will never be the new owners car, but Nick's. But change some bits here and there, and I'm sure people will soon start to say oh (insert new owners name) Nova is this, and that....

It is worth the money to someone, its called being patient.

Jack
18-08-06, 07:24 PM
As said on another thread, Nick's car is my favourite Nova, and has been for a long time. If I had the funds I'd be biting his hand off for it. Hmm, anyone wanna buy a GT4 for ?7k? lol

RJM25R
18-08-06, 08:03 PM
It's in the back of TV for ?7995.

I bet Nick has spent over ?20k on that car, it's had about 10 sets of wheels LOL!

Actually, 6 sets of wheels

3 interiors

2x stereo's

different suspension, brakes etc.

Full Courtenay engine transplant

ASW re-engineered chassis (back in the day when NO-ONE had seam welding/strengthening kits!!)

novacabrio
18-08-06, 08:26 PM
This car is fantastic, and I'd bite his hand off if I had the cash. He has had it for years, if anyone has ever seen it parked in his garage you'd see just how well its looked after. Fancy a nice K reg GSI in px

Novasport
20-08-06, 10:55 PM
So if someone comes onto the nova scene, and wants to build a car to a similar spec of this one, wants the point forking out ?15k+ when you get save 1/2 your money and buy this one?

I do see the point that to all of us it will never be the new owners car, but Nick's. But change some bits here and there, and I'm sure people will soon start to say oh (insert new owners name) Nova is this, and that....

It is worth the money to someone, its called being patient.

Thing is it will always be Nicks Nova as he has put his stamp on it, people spend that kind of money to make the car their own and to stand out from the crowd.
It is a fantastic car & I dont think you would find another Nova as good as this one but at the end of the day you can get a lot of car for ?7k now, like Evo's etc(Just an example, I know they are not to everyones taste)

Cracking car :thumb:, Nice to see classy looking Novas without silly fibreglass bodykits fitted, good luck selling it.

slingy
21-08-06, 07:23 PM

novacabrio
21-08-06, 08:15 PM

:roll: I think alot of people would pay that

Big_Chap
25-08-06, 07:51 PM
hopefully you find a buyer soon but you may have more luck putting a standard XE in and selling the tb's etc seperate, thats what a previous owner of my car did. you'll always find people looking for tb's etc! :thumb:

MAYES MOTORSPORT
30-08-06, 08:13 PM
whats best price:)and can you put more pics on

RJM25R
31-08-06, 08:29 AM
Well, if you READ THE THREAD PROPERLY you'd see that he wouldn't take less than ?7000 so that should give you a clue. I offered ?6000 cash in May and he turned me down.

chelseafc007
06-09-06, 03:47 PM
nice nova mate, would you swap 4 a 3-wheeler!!!???

bainyboy sr
06-09-06, 06:37 PM
r u bein serious bout 7k

Matt Pickering
07-09-06, 08:33 AM
r u bein serious bout 7k

Worth it mate! if you get a chance to see this car in the flesh you would have sex wee in ya pants.

really nice example and the engine spec is unreal and probably cost at least ?4000 just to get the engine to that spec alone

krobinson
13-09-06, 03:33 PM
Free bump - SOMEONE BUY THIS CAR!

Keith

njc11
15-10-06, 12:34 AM
Its still for sale!!

Somebody out there???

Planning on building a nova?? then why not buy this & save yourself some money? Then make your mark on it!

Alot cheaper doing it this way than starting from scratch!

Cheers

Nick

novarally
15-10-06, 07:10 PM
Nick.

What is the price now, 6 or 7 months down the line?

I have cash waiting if the price is right...................

Martin
15-10-06, 07:53 PM
Its still for sale!!

Somebody out there???

Planning on building a nova?? then why not buy this & save yourself some money? Then make your mark on it!

Alot cheaper doing it this way than starting from scratch!

Cheers

Nick

i'm findin that out at the mo.. wish i had the cash

Free Bump :thumb: good luke selling.. if i wins the lotto wednesday lol

Kev Turbo
16-10-06, 08:04 AM
i offered 5k few weeks and didnt give me a reply so i take it he wants a lot more than that

njc11
16-10-06, 12:55 PM
Im looking at ?7k for it..

Its not worth selling it for anything less in my eyes.

I'll just keep it till it eventually sells..if it doesnt it will get used on the odd occasion!

Had yet another time waster ringing me up last night.. private number job...when they said they were interested in my car, i suspected it was yet another idiot... and sure enough it was... was on the phone for over 5 mins so it was his phone bill! LOL!!

Cheers

Nick
:thumb:

letvalva
16-10-06, 01:56 PM
very nice car and worth the cash imo but i would be shocked if any one off here bought it cos they all get put off that its a well known car and will always be known as yours

matt who bought bretts old car gets all kinds off to5s pots saying "it will always be bretts car"

if ya like summat ya buy it and a car is always worth what some one will pay for it imo

hope some buys this soon as i would hate to see it broke for bits

njc11
16-10-06, 03:06 PM
The car wont be sold with the reg A5 NJC

It would be sold with G904 YNB

This was the original plate from new..

So people might see it as a new car on the scene??

Nick

Stoo
16-10-06, 03:18 PM
As ive always said Nick, Top car, absolutely stunning!! Worth every penny in my opinion!!

If only we werent buying a house eh!!

Dont fancy a DC5 plus cash my way??

njc11
16-10-06, 04:03 PM
Stu,

Cheers for that... im sure if someone is genuinley interested in the car, they will forget about the ??? initially and just come and look at the car to see it for what it is.. they can then decided and tell me what they think! and make me an offer..

Your DC5 is lovely... but not what i would want to buy!

Hope your house hunting goes to plan mate and you find something soon!

Cheers

Nick

Ricky G
16-10-06, 04:17 PM
nick i have watched plenty of muppets write "are u serious" and things like that! i cant say i have ever seen it so is there a thread with detailed pics and things like that to get a better idea of the car??
i dont actualy have 7k to buy it but im interested in the work you have done!
i hope you keep the car aswell untill you get the right price for it! aslong as its not sitting on a drive rotting away! good luck with the sale!

njc11
16-10-06, 04:26 PM
RickyG

Thanks for that.. :)

Cant believe ive had positive remarks!!

If someone came along with ?7k & i didnt think they would look after it I dont think i would sell it to them! To be honest the chances of that happeneing are pretty slim.. unless they had money to burn!

At the end of the day i will probably end up keeping it! who knows!

I dont really have any detailed pics as such.. well ido but not to hand toput up here.. i have some pics from yesterday when i took ot out..

If i get chance i'll post them..

Nick

Ricky G
16-10-06, 04:31 PM
i am always positive when it comes to nova's or xr2's! people just dont appreciate the money that goes into a car! if your car is as good as what everyone says it is then its gotta be worth that all day long! hope to see some more pics soon!

Kev Turbo
16-10-06, 04:54 PM
better pics will help it sell as unless you have seen it at shows you wont know what the cars all about,
interior is one of the best bits on it get some good ones up and im sure it will help to sell it

Stoo
16-10-06, 07:29 PM
Cheers for the response nick!

Why is the DC5 something you wouldnt buy?? Youd be pleasantly surprised i imagine!! That boxster your talking about would have a hard time shaking it off on track!!

As for the house scene, weve just returned tonight from a viewing, looks like this one will be ours, 3 storey 2 bed town house with .... garage!!!! awesome!!

As said before though, if i had the cash to burn.......id be straight round!!

Good luck!

NickWalliams
16-10-06, 11:33 PM
Nick just keep it mate! You will only regret selling it! Why dont you make a few changes to it to get the interest going again?

I go through this all the time when my car doesnt get used for months I forget how much I love it!

njc11
17-10-06, 11:30 AM
Just put some pics together quickly.. can be found here!

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/A5NJCPics/index.html

Cheers

Nick

njc11
17-10-06, 11:52 AM
Cheers for the response nick!

Why is the DC5 something you wouldnt buy?? Youd be pleasantly surprised i imagine!! That boxster your talking about would have a hard time shaking it off on track!!

As for the house scene, weve just returned tonight from a viewing, looks like this one will be ours, 3 storey 2 bed town house with .... garage!!!! awesome!!

As said before though, if i had the cash to burn.......id be straight round!!

Good luck!

Stu,

I wouldnt buy it simply beacause i would throw more money at it!! and start all over again like i have with the Nova! Its a lovely car mate and looks the business in white!

House sounds good mate,, hoep the sale goes through with out any problems!

Cheers

Nick

draper
17-10-06, 12:08 PM
that is absolutely gorgeous mate - i really like the interior looks qaulity

wish i had money !!

Ricky G
17-10-06, 03:12 PM
words cant describe how nice that car is but the mess in my pants canlol
seriously that is one awsome car! keep it and put it in a museum. or sell it back to vauxhaul in 20 years time when all/most nova's are dead! i would be scared to drive that just incase anything happend to it! you must be proud to own that car! anyway thats enough **** licking from me. someone buy this amazing car!:)

njc11
17-10-06, 04:27 PM
Cheers for the comments folks..

Ive found some more pica and added them :)

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/A5NJCPics/index.html

Cheers

Nick

NickWalliams
17-10-06, 04:32 PM
Get the softstars back on it please!!!

njc11
19-10-06, 11:46 AM
More pics added..

Nick