PDA

View Full Version : 7 Nova's Breaking for spares + Alloys

novarally
18-01-06, 11:38 AM
Nova parts, loads and loads of stuff available, all at sensible prices.

E-mail me with your requirements (NO PM?s or replies to this thread, please) :

colinesmith@aol.com

Currently breaking 2 Nova GSi?s (white), a Nova SRi (black), a red Nova Mk.2 1400 SR, a white Nova GTE 2.0 16v, a white Nova Mk.1 1400 SR and a pearl blue GTE 2.0 16v.

Here?s a small sample of what I have for sale :

Interiors (GTE, SRi, GSi); seats, carpet sets, door trims, dashboards Mk.1 and Mk.2 (grey), gloveboxes, parcel shelves, sunvisors, shelf supports, consoles, shrouds, A/B/C pillar trims, seatbelts, steering wheels, stalks (including Corsa ones) etc.

Body panels; wings, bonnets (Vented Bad Boy bonnet available), spoilers, tailgates (including a flush tailgate), bumpers, mirrors, locks, doors

Wiring and electrical parts; switches, starter motors, alternators etc.

Injection fuel tanks, pumps etc.

Glass (including top tinted windsreens)

Electric window and central locking kits, ICE, CD/cassette stereos, Sony Xplod head unit and 6 x 9 speakers, VIBE twin subwoofer in bass box, QX275 Amplifier, Haynes Nova workshop manuals, bee-sting aerials, oval side repeaters, headlights and indicators (Mk.1 and Mk.2), radiators, fans, heater blowers

Suspension parts; track control arms, tie bars, anti-roll bars, dampers, complete rear beam axles

Brakes (standard and uprated); discs, pads, calipers, drums, Astra GTE 16v disc braked rear beam (to convert Nova axle), servos and master cylinders

Steering parts; racks, columns, ignition barrels and keys

Engines; 1400 SR, 1600cc GTE bottom end, 2.0 16v

Gearboxes; F10, F20

Performance Exhaust systems; Piper mild steel; Scorpion stainless steel, DTM backbox

And just about any other part you can think of???????..

Plus, I have a selection of alloy wheels, all suitable for 4 stud Vauxhall Nova/Astra/Corsa/Cavalier/Calibra etc. :

Set of 4 x 15" FOX 6-spoke alloys, motorsport style in white, offset unknown, but came off a Nova. Only 2 of the wheels have tyres fitted (very good Yokohama A539's, directional), the other 2 tyres are unfitted - ?60 the set

Set of 4 x 15" RIPSPEED 6-spoke alloys (multifit) in silver, offset ET38. All 4 of the wheels are in almost new condition, and all 4 are fitted with nearly new Kumho Ecsta Supra 195/50 directional tyres - ?150 the set

Set of 5 x 15" Cavalier GSi alloys in silver, offset ET49. All 5 of the wheels are in good condition, and all 4 are fitted with reasonable tyres - ?100 the set

Set of 4 x 15" Astra 6-spoke alloys. Only 2 of the wheels have tyres fitted, the other 2 tyres are unfitted. Only 2 centre caps available - ?60 the set

Set of 4 x 14" Nova GSi/SRi/GTE standard alloys in silver, offset ET49. All 4 of the wheels are in good condition (no centre caps). The wheels come with 4 x tyres, all with decent tread - ?20 per set

Set of 4 x 15" multi-spoke alloys, lovely condition, motorsport style in gold with very good tyres- ?200 the set

Parts can be collected from near Coningsby in Lincolnshire. If required I can post most things.

E-mail : colinesmith@aol.com

NO PM's PLEASE