PDA

View Full Version : Astra mk2 convertible with power steering sum mods

Anonymous
15-01-06, 02:29 AM
Astra mk2 convertible with power steering sum mods

Hi peeps I have a mk2 astra convertible limited edition it has power steering and has done 90k. It has tax till the end off the month and 3 months mot but it will pass another one if u see her the underneath is very clean I will put a mot on her for the right price here a spec thanks

1,6 8v engine with all old mots and history very strong engine no smoke or rattles
Power steering
Lilac metallic paint as it is a limited edition
Nice roof
Gte bad boy bonnet with working vents
Gte skirts
Laguna splitter on front bumper and splitter on bk to
Colour coded mirrors and bumpers
14 inch Vauxhall wheels all have gd tyre and have been refurbed but it does look nice on sum 16?s or 17?s can send a pic off it with 17s on and if the price is Wright I can sort sum out for her.
Chrome exhaust cover lol
Debaged all round properly
Cav turbo spoiler I think very nice spoiler see pics
I have restored all the plastics on the bumpers as they were faided I didn?t use black to black so will last for about 6 months

Wright there is 3 things I can see wrong with her there is a dent in the drivers door nothing really I have popped it out so u cant really see it, and a lil dent in the passenger rear quarter they r not bd but just telling u they r there, and the passenger driver shaft is clicking on full lock but tht only is 20 pounds for a new one I cant sort if for the right price but that is all I know is wrong with her she drives very nice roof doesn?t leak like most do.

Email me for more pics and any questions
Jones2356@aol.com

I am open to offers and swops for wht have ya

Has been fully valeted and interior cleaned to so all looking sweet, I think tht might be it but if I remember more I will update this add thanxs for looking this is a great bargain for the up and coming summer