PDA

View Full Version : car gone walkies

Anonymous
27-09-00, 07:37 PM
Bastards. Yep my nova has been stolen from right underneath my nose. last thursday,2 in the morning someone decides to walk into my drive and take my pride and joy. If anyone from the swansea area can keep an eye out for the red antibes with 15 inch alloys full respray with vinyl removed,gte bumpers,on a d plate, I would be most gratefull. Time for a new project now- another nova of course.

Anonymous
27-09-00, 08:06 PM
get a pug 306 turbo diesel like me m8. vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
oooommmm tttttttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssscccc
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccccccchhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
ooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssccccc ccccccccccccccc
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

soz m8

davo

Anonymous
27-09-00, 11:17 PM
dump valve on a TD? Heh, should be interesting :)

Anonymous
28-09-00, 09:23 AM
Soz m8, major downer.
What security did u have on it by the way?

Anonymous
28-09-00, 12:29 PM
Somebody tried to break in to my garage last night to get at my nova, luckily they didn't get past the extra lock I have fitted. I will be fitting an extra security light and an alarm to the garage now. I may wire the novas body to the mains! Fry you thieving BASTARDS!

Anonymous
28-09-00, 06:27 PM
kill the bastards i would! (if i caught em)

i would also like this opertunity to say i shall beat the fuck out whoever has been using my name in the forum u fuck up

Anonymous
28-09-00, 08:24 PM
yum,dump valves! -x-

Anonymous
29-09-00, 12:18 AM
maxpower_babe, You're a girl with taste ;)

Very unfortunate about ur car tho Alan, not a good thing to have your pride and joy stolen, I am dreading getting my Nova, Stoke is a shithole for scum theiving bastards :/

Anonymous
29-09-00, 03:24 PM
Sorry bout the motor m8 hope the insurance company pays out alrite.
I've noticed that some bastards been at my locks and has bent them.
Time for lock blanks and a rottweiler in the back methinks.

Anonymous
29-09-00, 06:34 PM
Every nova owner should delock their cars, it doesn`t cost a lot and its probably why I`ve kept mine for so long, novas with locks are a piece of piss to brake into!