PDA

View Full Version : Friday 13th - how was it for you?

wisewood
13-01-06, 04:31 PM
Friday the 13th... what a complete b*tch of a day!

Fridays at work I have to cover the phones until lunch time, and had calls from pretty much every obnoxious client that we have got... then this afternoon while I've been doing payroll work upstairs my concentration span had been slashed to micro-seconds so everything had to be done loads of times to get it right.

Last night me and the wife spent a few hours updating her CV with her last couple of years work for a six month internal secondment she was applying for - only for her to find out today that she couldn't be offered an interview for it after all as it wasn't something she was qualified for as her boss had originally told her. Total bummer!

Tomorrow is my Birthday, and tonight I'm off out for a meal somewhere with the in-laws and the wife. It stands to reason that something is going to go wrong.

I'm not in the least bit suspicious, but today has got me really annoyed at the world.

Bring on tomorrow when I shall be expecting to receive fabulous gifts... and hoping the "Lucky Dip" Lotto ticket my uncle bought me will come good!

Jack
13-01-06, 04:43 PM
Today hasn't been too bad for me... aside from breaking a brand new ?3000 laser printer lol

hendrix
13-01-06, 04:47 PM
I finally got a decent paid job :lol: Valver project full steam ahead!!
ive had a great day

Kinky Monza
13-01-06, 05:13 PM
fantastic for me, i'm not a criminal :lol:

Philsutton
13-01-06, 05:26 PM
spent the day trying to a rollcage into the corsa, then im off to work in about 30mins to meet the chavs

Stuart
13-01-06, 05:34 PM
sent a software release out to Roush/Landrover. but sent the wrong calibration with it lol never mind 5mins later and all is well w00t

scott.parker
13-01-06, 05:58 PM
Been a fantastic day for me,the bug i cough it Belgium has finaly gone (thank god my anus is sore) :lol:

I woke to find my new Guitar and amp wer hear :D

And as i have been off work i spent all day playing the dam things... :P

Scott

Spud
13-01-06, 06:19 PM
dropped my phone down one of the lift shafts at work, dropped the super precise alignment tool down the lift shaft at work, oops

Lee
13-01-06, 06:34 PM
Everything was normal for me, however i did get caught short on the M3 on the way home, and had to take a slash on the hard shoulder. A freak gust of wind blew a surprisingly large amont onto the side of the van, so tomorrow ill be giving it a wash :lol:

Stuart
13-01-06, 07:46 PM
^^^ pervert, peeing on a tranny :?

Mike.
13-01-06, 07:48 PM
surprisingly nothing went wrong at work at all. :o i thought it would have been chaos today but it hasn't.

Jim
13-01-06, 08:43 PM
^^^ pervert, peeing on a tranny :?

Maybe he/she liked it?

I'll get me coat...

Jim

ade
13-01-06, 10:41 PM
erm - scott...

Been a fantastic day for me,the bug i cough it Belgium has finaly gone (thank god my anus is sore)

Shouldnt that read -

Been a fantastic day for me,the BLOKE i caught in Belgium has finaly gone (thank god my anus is sore)

:lol:

Sorry - only jokin!

its my mums birthday today - she lives in Egypt - been ringing her but so far not been able to get in contact... shes probably out on the beer - but still a tad worried...

:cry: :roll:

Marc
14-01-06, 12:24 AM
Today hasn't been too bad for me... aside from breaking a brand new ?3000 laser printer lol

isnt that what you do most days?

wasnt a bad day in all thought it might have been worse but was all good i think the worst thing was gettin something in me eye that hurt and the missus shouting at me cause i shouted at her! but thats a normal day for me lol :D

edit* and been in my mates evo 6 today aswell 300bhp its fuckin well quick :D

novalovingned
14-01-06, 06:12 PM
mines was good and bad got a well paid job so i can finish my car and go to crail and the bad...........no matter how much i tried to get my birds corsa,finished and painted, sander fucked up, sand paper fucked up, fell on the arch and cracked it and the front bumper!

novalovingned

dunova
15-01-06, 08:56 PM
I had a shitty bastard friday 13th. I had a maths exam which i had prepared for solidily for the past 2 weeks, went in and failed it miserably. Oh, and i worked 5-8pm at Halfrauds afterwards. Fan-fucking-brilliant.