PDA

View Full Version : MK2 Vauxhall Nova SR 1992 (k reg) 1.4 (Breeze Blue)

rustwagon
10-01-06, 12:21 PM
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS CAR, CONTACT DAVE AT...

dave_parki_uk@yahoo.co.uk

THIS IS NOT MY CAR

MK2 Vauxhall Nova SR 1992 (k reg) 1.4 (Breeze Blue)

Selling for spares or repairs as a complete car, the car comes without any MOT and is currently declared off road (SORN)

Good Points

Great Engine - recently had new head gasket and new dizzy. Just clocked over 100k however very strong engine and will run for a lot longer. Started without any trouble after it being left over the xmas period.

SR Interior - All seats in great condition, rear seats have rear head rest conversion, also dash in good condition.

Spax suspension kit - full kit with front shocks lowed 60mm and springs and rear springs and struts lowed 40mm.

3" Powerflow Backbox - No rust and sounds really nice... possibly off a mk1 nova but fits this one ok.

SR bumpers with Renault Laguna Front Splitter - Good condition all round, splitter could do with a lick of paint but in good condition also.

Wheels - Standard SR rims with very good tread.

Other bits - Bonnet has bonnet pins and modified bonnet struts, windows and most other bits are in ok condition

Bad Points

Shell - Quite rotten, both arches have rust. Front wings have slight rust but are in ok condition, doors are rotten. Underneath im unsure on as ive never really looked but as far as i know its ok.

Rear Clusters - Doesnt have any because i sold them.

Overall - The car is driveable however would need collecting and possibly with a trailer, it can be towed however some rear clusters would need to be put on it as it currently doesnt have any. Like i said above it has no MOT and is currently declared off road (SORN), i have all the documents for the car including MOT failure sheets.

Im not looking for a lot and i know novas in such a state and without an MOT are worthless however with the decent engine and other bits i would like to get something back, so...

?200 ONO (willing to negotiate)

http://www.zen32679.zen.co.uk/Nova/Example.JPG

For more high res pics click here (http://www.zen32679.zen.co.uk/Nova/)

THE CARS OWNER IS BASED IN NOTTINGHAM