PDA

View Full Version : Shipwrecked opinions

flowlikewater
09-01-06, 10:30 PM
hehehehe love the way that im the only 1 getting in trouble and strangely the only 1 having fun!

what does every1 think?

do u all recon im a c**t or "normal"/only there for the fun?

my mates say that im the only intresting thing on it other than tits, so would like to see how every1 else percieves me.

hendrix
09-01-06, 11:22 PM
i think ur orite mate!! havin a laugh anyways, that niff is a cow
so who got laid?? :lol:

flowlikewater
10-01-06, 02:35 PM
am under contract so cant say who did what.

but alot of stuff happend off screen.

niff was ok but has come off worse on camera than i thought she would.

nearly all the cast are on the channel 4 website forum for shipwrecked and are ripping into me! hehe its well funny. no one but them seems to care!

wisewood
10-01-06, 02:56 PM
what?

flowlikewater
10-01-06, 03:09 PM
what do u mean what?

that dont explain much.

wisewood
10-01-06, 03:12 PM
which part of that one word question didnt you understand?

flowlikewater
10-01-06, 03:14 PM
most of it!

5 letters is a long word u know!

skud52
10-01-06, 06:52 PM
5 letters may be a long work but 'what' is only 4 letters so therefore not a long word

Jack
10-01-06, 07:15 PM
5 letters may be a long work but 'what' is only 4 letters so therefore not a long word
lmfao, busted :lol:

flowlikewater
11-01-06, 01:53 PM
still dont understand what you wanted to know.
4 letters or 5 letters! either way it still dont make sense!

F188CHG
11-01-06, 02:05 PM
:roll:

flowlikewater
11-01-06, 02:06 PM
still not helping

wisewood
11-01-06, 02:38 PM
hehehehe love the way that im the only 1 getting in trouble and strangely the only 1 having fun!

what does every1 think?

my mates say that im the only intresting thing on it other than tits, so would like to see how every1 else percieves me.

what?

flowlikewater
14-01-06, 11:39 AM
watch shipwrecked.

im on it. the one with the beard.

explain any better?

scott.parker
14-01-06, 07:15 PM
So are you saying your Geoff then??

hendrix
15-01-06, 12:19 AM
well done scott :lol:

dunova
15-01-06, 09:02 PM

what does every1 think?

I had a brief conversation about a year ago (maybe abit less) with you and you said that you used to compete in bodybuilding competitions and you peaked at 17 stone with a 28" waist :| Erm, not being funny, but no you didn't..........

Nick
15-01-06, 09:06 PM

what does every1 think?

I had a brief conversation about a year ago (maybe abit less) with you and you said that you used to compete in bodybuilding competitions and you peaked at 17 stone with a 28" waist :| Erm, not being funny, but no you didn't..........

BUSTED lmao

dunova
15-01-06, 09:09 PM
Last summer i was around 15stone with 12% bodyfat. If you're Geoff, i would say i'm approx. twice you're size :lol:

17 stone with a 28" waist is major steroid time lol

Jack
15-01-06, 10:45 PM
I saw a bit of this on saturday in Cheltenham. Then spent the next hour or so convincing the girls I knew of you lmfao

Nick
16-01-06, 11:44 AM
Last summer i was around 15stone with 12% bodyfat. If you're Geoff, i would say i'm approx. twice you're size :lol:

17 stone with a 28" waist is major steroid time lol

http://www.nationmaster.com/wikimir/images/upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/50/Arnold-flexing.jpg/300px-Arnold-flexing.jpg

is this geoff ?

flowlikewater
16-01-06, 11:26 PM
16 stone

also started rock climbing and it aint easy to carry 16 stone up a rock face so stopped bodybuilding

simple really.

what u dont use, u loose. dont stress a muscle and it will hypertrophy.

flowlikewater
16-01-06, 11:45 PM
for another example of how easily size can be lost incase ustill dont believe me.

look for competition pictures of kevin levrone and also for recent pictures of him. there is such a big difference!

and on the other side of the spectrum look for pictures of lee preist competition and when he was binge eating!

both cases its hard to believe its the same person.

one last example if u still dont believe me. arnold schwartzneger. competition and now.

so theres my reply dunova

also i weighed 13.5 stone during the filming so really doubt that 15 stone is double that! sorry but no u wernt double me. hehe.

Nick
17-01-06, 12:43 PM
16 stone

also started rock climbing and it aint easy to carry 16 stone up a rock face so stopped bodybuilding

simple really.

what u dont use, u loose. dont stress a muscle and it will hypertrophy.

not wanting to carry on an arguement... but

Between arnold swarzneggers comp years and now, must be a 20 year gap. bit different to a 1 year gap lol Also you would have still regained muscle definition even though suffering muscle mass loss (i.e arnie isn't as big - but he's still a fooking meathead)

Anyway good luck on the show (even tho you know what happens e.t.c )

Jim
17-01-06, 06:30 PM
My girlfriend was watching the show on sunday morning. I only caught a glimpse of it, but is this guy the one that hid the matches or something like that?

Jim

burgo
17-01-06, 06:35 PM
My girlfriend was watching the show on sunday morning. I only caught a glimpse of it, but is this guy the one that hid the matches or something like that?

Jimyep

Jim
17-01-06, 06:38 PM

Jimyep

In that case he doesn't do himself any favours. His mates think he's the only interesting one because, well, their his mates :|

Jim

flowlikewater
24-01-06, 08:38 PM
cheers jim glad ur honest

hid the matches as needed entertainment as every1 on the island was boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youd proberly have done the same if u were there and were sick of the same conversation every day about crappy nights out in london, 'that were so much fun i got a free drink!!!!!!!!!'

WOOOO GRIPPING STUFF HU?

needed sum fun.