PDA

View Full Version : New Single Wiper Trick!

Anonymous
01-05-01, 09:19 AM
I was speakin to my mate who is an MOT Tester and he owns a nova.He has as a single wiper kit which he made himself and all he did was take the drivers arm off,and put on a straight wiper arm on the passenger side spinldle.and afetr adjusting it to sit in ht emiddle of the window it supposedly will pass (JUST) an MOT.Whatya think.Good enough for a while untill u modify the t peice anyway??

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
01-05-01, 12:32 PM
errrr ! y don't you just leaveit with 2 wipers until you can modify the T piece !

Which W4nker made nova's with a 49 offset !!!!!

Anonymous
01-05-01, 01:16 PM
get through the mot 1st, then you have a year 2 sort it out.

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com
dangsi@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
01-05-01, 02:18 PM
Well its really hard to take your t piece of and go to a local garage and say

"Please cut about 8mm out of this and weld it back together for me"

Thats gonna take a year to do innit! LOL :D

Anonymous
01-05-01, 04:22 PM
It's not that I just ain't got the time at the mo.But i'm gettin it cut and done so calm down girls.Next thing oit'll be handbags at tweny!!

Anonymous
01-05-01, 04:43 PM
No i dont watch the Tweenies, teletubies are better! ;)

Only messin M8, chill out! B-)

Anonymous
01-05-01, 05:03 PM
Erm, if he is an MOT tester then surely he would know that if it is parked in the centre of the screen like you said , then it is an MOT failure..... :-/

Anonymous
01-05-01, 05:52 PM
Yeah he just moves it to the side for the test.His nova is a scrap by on ever count.For instance the rule book says u only need side repeaters,not that they actually need to be visible from the side so if u wanted u could have them inside the car i suppose.But he has his hidden in the gap of his M3 mirrors.Smart

Anonymous
06-05-01, 11:45 PM
What wiper arms u lot use??? cos i am gonna hav to "aquire" a 306 rear wiper... soon... will that do?

Anonymous
08-05-01, 06:16 PM
get one from singlewiper.com as the 306 arms are really fat and they wobble when your going quick coz the have a strange joint in them im on my second coz the other one snapped of on the motorway