PDA

View Full Version : Rover 220 Boot Spoiler

Anonymous
30-04-01, 10:26 AM
I've been given a Rover 220 Coupe Turbo kinds thingie boot spoiler...do they look nice atched to the boot of a nova? (where a GSi one would normally go??)

if anyone's got any piccies of a nova with one on give me a shout ;)

[ged_bong]
Yes Officer...I shot Toya but I didn't rape Phil

WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
30-04-01, 04:45 PM
ged ive been informed that rovers are "old mans cars" so y do you want to make your "young boy racer" car look like and old mans car??

LMAO

dunno mate have a go at fitting it

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
01-05-01, 05:48 PM
Do what new rovers are f#*king gr8 ive just bought a new 25 and its superb but i do miss my nova

Anonymous
02-05-01, 10:53 AM
harpo you now realise that coz you own a rover your in for some flack from the guys here coz they all rekon they are "old mans" cars. im gonna get a 620ti in a couple of years (and play with her hmm 350BHP).

I think rovers are the dogs dangelys too. just apparently you need to be a coffin dodger to own one. load of bollox if you ask me

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
02-05-01, 01:35 PM
Cheers mate i didnt want to get rid a me nova its just that i have to get to work every day ie 80 miles round trip but out of all the motors i tried and looked at this one was the most comfortable sporty looking and Lower insurance 1.4 alloys air/con etc. nova's are fun i loved building mine but i needed a reliable car not somin to be fcuking around with every weekend.

Any way there aint much difference between a Nova and a Rova just an "R" LOL
only thing there aint a site called www.Rovaload.net so i still come on hear.

Anonymous
02-05-01, 07:49 PM
Have you puchased your smoking jacket and rug for the parcel shelf yet?