PDA

View Full Version : Wide Arch Kit

Anonymous
29-04-01, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know if there is a simple wide arch kit available and where to get pics of it. I want one as thats pretty subtle.

Cheers

Anonymous
29-04-01, 11:36 PM
HMM LAst time I checked wide arch kit and subtle couldn't go in the same sentance.The rally x ones quite nice but U need Maaaaaaaassive alloys I think.But it ain't subtle.try getttin it inot a body shop and gettin those arches flaired.U can get big alloys and dependant on how much u flair them it could look cool

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
30-04-01, 04:47 PM
look in May's Fast Car magazie theres an Ad for a Wide Arch Kit from some bodyshop. Its just below a small pic of a ally Nova with the Kit on.

Which W4nker made nova's with a 49 offset !!!!!

Anonymous
30-04-01, 07:51 PM
Be carefull, I`ve fitted them to mine, It`s a bastard of a job and you`ll need a full respray. They make my 17`s look tiny (i`m gonna get the TAS 2inch axle spacers for the back and sort the front though). It doesn`t look very subtle either, but that`s what I wanted. You`ll need the go as well as the show, but you can fit the wider front track parts and then the 2l driveshafts will go on wtithout shortening (may need new hubs though?) If your after subtle, don`t do it!

Anonymous
30-04-01, 07:56 PM
If you wnt to make a good job of it fit wider bumpers, Mk2 astra rear one on mine, but they don`t fit straight on, a lot of cutting and positioning required..... I`ll stop there!