PDA

View Full Version : my new splitter

b34ney
29-12-05, 04:21 PM
heres quick pics of my new splitter, ibiza splitter, I ripped of the laguna splitter as it was getting too common and I didnt like it anymore!

opinions welcome, and yes it was nicks red nova, also a stunning looking white nova, that I got the idea off...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ken.turner1/ibizasplitter1.gif

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ken.turner1/ibizasplitter2.gif

amggsi
29-12-05, 04:33 PM
Looking well, GSi bumper needed though!!!!!

NOV4_SPORT
29-12-05, 04:34 PM
very nice , i like that splitter, my so called mate used to have that one on his corsa c. nice one

Marc
29-12-05, 04:40 PM
looks smart mate bit hard to see in the pic but can just.

amggsi is right though in my opinion it would look wicked with a gsi bumper in blck on it! :D

novabri
29-12-05, 05:25 PM
looks well have you still got your laguna splitter if so are you selling it? cos i really want one cant find one anywere

novaco
29-12-05, 05:30 PM

amggsi is right though in my opinion it would look wicked with a gsi bumper in blck on it! :D

i disagree!

i like it the way it is! IMO it looks better like that because its different.....
How many people on here have a GSI bumper with a splitter? loads, even i am one of them.......

and then ask how many people on here have a standard mk2 bumper with a spliter? not many! makes it individual which gives the car a little feature of its own!

Karl

Give it some rev
29-12-05, 07:22 PM
bloody hell !!!! how nice and clean is that :D
even the wheels are like new

chris

b34ney
29-12-05, 10:37 PM
cheers for the comments people

@chris yea... view my car on the profile... lol has had a full respray, rims are even refurbed, normally have speedlines on, but there off for winter :P

Marc
30-12-05, 12:17 PM

i disagree!

i like it the way it is! IMO it looks better like that because its different.....
How many people on here have a GSI bumper with a splitter? loads, even i am one of them.......

and then ask how many people on here have a standard mk2 bumper with a spliter? not many! makes it individual which gives the car a little feature of its own!

Karl

yeh fair play mate but each to there own! :D

novaco
30-12-05, 12:47 PM

i disagree!

Karl

yeh fair play mate but each to there own! :D

totaly agree mate!

Ste L
30-12-05, 02:42 PM

Karl

i got one one mine....

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/Ste_SRi/Nova%20SRi/newwheels1.jpg

also thinkin about one for the valver.. but unsure

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/Ste_SRi/splitter/splitter.jpg

NickWalliams
30-12-05, 05:46 PM
Prepare to catch that on every speed bump! I went through 3 bumpers with my ibiza one on, they do look good though 8)

b34ney
30-12-05, 06:31 PM
Prepare to catch that on every speed bump! I went through 3 bumpers with my ibiza one on, they do look good though 8)

so I noticed that today coming outta the petrol station, it had like a wee small steep path.... turned the music off... and heard some scuffin off the ground... lol though its still on so cant complain :wink:

scott.parker
30-12-05, 09:03 PM

so I noticed that today coming outta the petrol station, it had like a wee small steep path.... turned the music off... and heard some scuffin off the ground... lol though its still on so cant complain :wink:

My front bumper dose that(no splitter) going in and out of local petrol station,and on or off my drive :lol:

Scott

b34ney
30-12-05, 09:14 PM

My front bumper dose that(no splitter) going in and out of local petrol station,and on or off my drive :lol:

Scott

slammed ;)

NickWalliams
31-12-05, 10:09 AM
Well if it aint catching then it aint low enough!

:D

could do with that electronic bumper control that the enzo's have got :lol:

Mitchybee
02-01-06, 11:20 PM
I do think they look wicked, but i had one and you cant go anywhere without catchin on it. I took mine off in the end...

I still like laguna splitters though...im thinkin of maybe putting one on...

Adam
03-01-06, 03:38 PM
Does look very nice Beaney, i was thinking of fitting a splitter on mine, but the speedhumps told me not too :( :lol:

Ste L
03-01-06, 05:42 PM
speed bumps, loads round here, and i never ripped mine of once...

untill i hit a speedbump in stockport that i didn't see at 30mph, no bloody signs or anything saying there was any :twisted:

novamadman
03-01-06, 06:52 PM
also thinkin about one for the valver.. but unsure

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/Ste_SRi/splitter/splitter.jpg[/quote]

Can somebody tell me what this splitter is called and more importantly does anybody have one for sale? SHane

novamadman
03-01-06, 08:25 PM
the one ste has on his 16v earlier in the post sorry pic didnt come out

shane

craig green
04-01-06, 09:15 AM
Looks good mate, these splitters have aged well. I fitted one to my GSi about 6 yrs ago. Must get another.....

novaco
04-01-06, 10:40 AM
shane: that is a laguna one on stes valver

N0V4TAKA
04-01-06, 03:28 PM
looks good that ive got a vr6 splitter on mine and it only catches on the od speed bump