PDA

View Full Version : BITS NEED TO BE SOLD ASAP!!!

fastestsaloon
28-12-05, 12:46 PM
NEED TO SELL ASAP MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

1.6 Nova GTE engine and gearbox (E16SE), was originally going in a 1.2 merit but to much needs doing to the shell. I have spent over ?250(receipts to prove) rebuilding ready to go in the merit, it has had new.. water pump, cam belt, head gasket + bolts, cam shaft seal, vavle stem seals, valve seats re-ground, auxilery air valve, fuel pump relay, dizzy cap, champion silicon ht leads, ignition module and custom air pipe with k+n cone filter. comes with fuel pump from cav 2.0ltr. The only bad bit is the starter motor has seen better days(very slow cranking).
?130

Kent NVO52 cam and vernier pulley for the above engine will also fit most 1.4-1.6 engines fitted to cav, astra, nova, corsa etc. good cond only done about 300 miles, vernier slightly scrathed (see pics) but in perfect working order.
?80 for both.

Corsa Gsi Discs pads and calipers, very good condition just been cleaned ready for a lick of paint. lots of life left on the pads and discs.
?40

F15 gearbox from 1.6 tigra needs a clean but very smooth changes in all gears
?20

Starter from a 1.2 16v corsa (x12xe) very good cond
?10

Corsa gsi steering wheel with air bag
?10

4 MOMO harness pads in red with yellow detaling
?5

will consider offers on any of the above, will need collecting from leicester, or possible delivery at extra cost. thanks for looking.

having trouble with pics email me and ill send you what ive got cheers.