PDA

View Full Version : to who ever deleted my post on anti freeze !! cheers !!

orange_andy
27-12-05, 11:01 PM
nice to know the advice is to delete questions.!

Mike.
27-12-05, 11:03 PM
i think it was on the wrong forum mate, it should have been in technical

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=117964

novamadman
27-12-05, 11:13 PM
i think it was on the wrong forum mate, it should have been in technical

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=117964

It was general wasnt it

ps - wont be too long before this is deleted 2

srs1
27-12-05, 11:26 PM
i am not sure on what you are talking about, but what i do know is this.

the admin side of this site are pretty laid back, they will control the site accordingly.

if your post was deleted it would have been for a reason.

as said, i cant advice onto why, but only the reasoning.

that would be because you were at fault. (be that wrong forum etc i dont know)

Dan
27-12-05, 11:33 PM
the question was a technical topic, and if anyone else had been looking for any tips on such a subject that is the forum they would of looked in, BUT i qoute.........

If you find your account has been banned or that posts go walkies each time you put them up please dont come crying to us as plenty of warning has been given. Its me that has done the deed so badgering others will result in a big blank.

Which renders this thread a waste of time and just goes to show, regardless of how much we try to help others by setting out guidelines and expressing what action we may take with posts at the top of each forum - If you guys cant be bothered to read them thats your call not ours.

Harsh but true :lol:

novamadman
27-12-05, 11:35 PM
the question was a technical topic, and if anyone else had been looking for any tips on such a subject that is the forum they would of looked in, BUT i qoute.........

If you find your account has been banned or that posts go walkies each time you put them up please dont come crying to us as plenty of warning has been given. Its me that has done the deed so badgering others will result in a big blank.

Which renders this thread a waste of time and just goes to show, regardless of how much we try to help others by setting out guidelines and expressing what action we may take with posts at the top of each forum - If you guys cant be bothered to read them thats your call not
ours.

Harsh but true :lol:

lmao ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Give it some rev
28-12-05, 12:07 AM
sh*t happens

novamadman
28-12-05, 12:08 AM
sh*t happens

true worse things have happened in life