PDA

View Full Version : SNOW SNOW SNOW,

orange_andy
27-12-05, 09:55 PM
apart from seing alot of crashes lately, from stupidity of rolling into the back of people. (in a indoor parking lot on the hills) having someone roll into the back of me as i que for the waterjet, as soon as it rains me car wheel spins if i put me foot down proper crap,. front 2 tires might jus be over/under legal limit like, anways SNOW SNOW SNOW
SNOW SNOW SNOW

isnt looking good for novas, SPECIALLY CRAPPY CARBED 1.4's

snow, dont take much to crash in it no matter how easy you think your driving, / the other twa&**s on the road are even more likely to take a nice liking to your bumpers!!

snowballs, if i catch anyone snowballin the car denting it, i will make bigger dents with there heads !! the joys of snow, and nova, they dont go!! kinda like a chocolate kettle.!

Jack
28-12-05, 01:55 AM
front 2 tires might jus be over/under legal limit like
Watch that - 6 points if they're under...

I love snow, its so funny to watch (from afar lol) the morons who don't have a clue how to drive in it. Usually half an inch is enough to bring the country to a standstill.

Philsutton
28-12-05, 11:44 AM
I love snow, its so funny to watch (from afar lol) the morons who don't have a clue how to drive in it.
i know it pisses me right off. I managed to get a 3lt rwd car to work an back yesterday after it had all frozen into ice without coming off the road once, yet you get people in new cars with abs an that thinking yeah ive abs man i can stop well quick in snow innit. Err no mate it just wont brake at all lmao.
Also i would like to take this time to express my opinion of taxi drivers grrrr, last night i had a few people right up my arse and flashing their lights at me to speed up, then over take me at about 100mph. All in the ice the tossers shouldnt be allowed on the road. The other week i had one over take me at well over 100mph in seriously thick fog, i hope since i have seen them that have hd a fatal crash.

bump
28-12-05, 11:49 AM
I love snow, its so funny to watch (from afar lol) the morons who don't have a clue how to drive in it.
i know it p**s me right off. I managed to get a 3lt rwd car to work an back yesterday after it had all frozen into ice without coming off the road once, yet you get people in new cars with abs an that thinking yeah ive abs man i can stop well quick in snow innit. Err no mate it just wont brake at all lmao.
Also i would like to take this time to express my opinion of taxi drivers grrrr, last night i had a few people right up my a*** and flashing their lights at me to speed up, then over take me at about 100mph. All in the ice the tossers shouldnt be allowed on the road. The other week i had one over take me at well over 100mph in seriously thick fog, i hope since i have seen them that have hd a fatal crash.

taxi drivers in the mids are generally ar*****es, down in cornwall they turn up suited and booted and drive courteously (sp). i don't mind paying a couple of extra quid to get home in one piece.

bump

Marc
28-12-05, 03:47 PM
i couldnt put grip down and ended up goin sideways instead of forwards which really pissed me off! the guy behind thought i was was funny i was not amused!

Stuart
28-12-05, 06:47 PM
abs is better being turned off in snow/ice/gravel conditions. EG pull the ABS fuse ;)

Dod
28-12-05, 10:18 PM
Winter Driving should be part of the Driving test as over here there's our fair share of idiot drivers that haven't got a clue either. Met a Guy in a big Merc stuck on a hill of ice cutting Branches off trees and putting them under his wheels to gain traction. Idiot didn't notice that when he floored it the branches shot 50yrds down the road!!! I told him to floor it, pushed the rear of the car onto the side of the road (onto the Clay banking) and off he went.

orange_andy
29-12-05, 09:54 AM
iiii it is mad like, all we do with taxi drivers when they fly behind you, is drop to 20, dont let em overtake then just generally p**s them off,

the snow isnt funny though no matter how good you think you are of a driver, its great, takes me 30mins to get to work in traffic, with snow i get in 6mins, no traffic at all noone drives haha,

i couldnt even park me car, quiet road, basically an ice ring, parked on the curbed reveresed, when to pull away couldnt move, with the revs as low as i could, good fun like,