PDA

View Full Version : Fun at work

Philsutton
24-12-05, 01:43 PM
Well i managed to have some fun last night at showcase. Basically the supervising usher is leaving soon and there is this guy thats een there fr about 5 years and his whole life is working towards getting the head usher job. This means you get about 4p more an hour and you tell people what to do, serious career more an he thinks he is going to get it handed to him on a plate cos he has been there the longest. This doesnt bother me in the slightest apart from the fact that im not having to dribbling retard telling me what to do. So i nominated something else for job, one of the posts that holds up the fence, it was quickly seconded ect... and got the job lmao. Even the managers would have rather had that post in charge than him.
He spent the rest of the night talking to said post, and taking orders from it. All im going to say is im having some more fun tonight when the post is going to ask him to fish out a 4lb floater from the toilet.

sickrabbit
24-12-05, 03:38 PM
Indeed it seems as tho the powers of true negotiation have worked for this individual. If only on Wednesday I could have negotiated myself to the loo and not the airing cupboard things may be more placid between yours truley and mrs rabbit. It was however exception beer that I,d quaffed that night. :?

Lee
24-12-05, 03:45 PM
LMAO, thats brilliant. :lol: