PDA

View Full Version : mirth

sickrabbit
22-12-05, 04:49 PM
a women has laid in a coma fpr 5 months when one day a nurse notices the womans hand clenches whilst washing her front bottom during a bed bath. She rushes off to tell the ward sister .Later when the husband arrives ,he,s told to draw the bed curtains around the woman and perform oral sex , as it may wake her up. 10 minutes later alarm bells go off and the nurses rush back onto the ward to find the woman had flatlinee - no pulse , no breathing."What happened ?"cried the sister
" I,m not sure said hubby - I think she may have choked " :|

Taxi for the Rabbit.

hendrix
22-12-05, 04:59 PM
get yer coat mate!

:lol:

Philsutton
22-12-05, 05:03 PM
thast was fooking poor

sickrabbit
22-12-05, 05:15 PM
Bloke goes into a newsagents and asks for a packet of polos . "certainly sir , what sort would you like , the normal or sugar free ones ?" asked the newsagent . " Don,t mess me about , my house is on fire " remarked the man.

:?:

Jack
22-12-05, 05:48 PM
http://www.digitalend.com/pics/dear_god_stop.jpg

Martin
22-12-05, 05:56 PM
dont get it :oops:

Lee
22-12-05, 08:52 PM
PMSL :lol:

I take it the funnyness is based on the fact that the last thing you would do when your house is on fire is to go in a shop and purchase a packet of polo's right?

Or am i mistken and laughing to myself for no reason whatsoever?

sickrabbit
22-12-05, 11:40 PM
Nearly there mate . I was told this joke a few years back - still dont get it , but , its funny when you tell a few folks , watch em laugh for a bit then pull a confused face , almost as if they may have followed thru into their under crackers .

sickrabbit
23-12-05, 12:55 PM
Did you know Rudolph the red nosed riendeer used to be called Brown nose. As a youngster he was in the middle of the pulling team and sadly couldnt stop as fast as everyone else. :?

wisewood
23-12-05, 01:07 PM
[voice of god] enough. [/voice of god]

Jack
23-12-05, 05:35 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/kittylaff.jpg

^ thats actually my ex's cat, Bangers lol