PDA

View Full Version : Compomotive's

Mike
22-12-05, 12:58 PM
Just a quicky like.

I've just nipped over to the compomotive factory, and being as its christams an al that they've offered me a set of four MO's in white with mounting bolts for cash price of............

?400.00

Que the best christmas pressie ever! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(shouts)Dad............................

nova---chris
22-12-05, 02:48 PM
try paul on migweb before you go buying them. he may or maynot behable to do a cheaper price. just worth a try i think. Ull find is add in there forsale forum. ect ect
8)

Jack
22-12-05, 02:51 PM
Not a bad price!

Seen as you live near the factory, do you happen to know if... Do the 5 spoke Mo's only go up to 17"? I could have sworn I'd seen them once before in 18", but I thought the 18's were the 6 spoke version only....

scott.parker
22-12-05, 02:57 PM
Not a bad price!

Seen as you live near the factory, do you happen to know if... Do the 5 spoke Mo's only go up to 17"? I could have sworn I'd seen them once before in 18", but I thought the 18's were the 6 spoke version only....

http://www.comp.co.uk/products/designs.htm

http://www.comp.co.uk/popups/mo19.htm

http://www.comp.co.uk/popups/mo17.htm

Scott

Ben
22-12-05, 05:23 PM
Can buy them loads of places for that much.

loggyboy
22-12-05, 05:56 PM
Unless that included tyres thats pretty much retail :lol:

?105 RRP IIRC

My 1st set cost me that plus ?20 delivery and ?150 tyres.
2nd set were ?450 all in :D

Ben
22-12-05, 10:03 PM
yeah retail is ?105 each but you offer cash ?400 is never out of reach.

jamie gsi16v
22-12-05, 11:54 PM
i paid 370 for mine with tyres new, went direct with cash, must of been a good day!

Mike
29-12-05, 07:52 PM
The powder coat white apparently costs extra? as does the offset. they said they just mill a blank casting wheel to any offset while you wait.

Its great where i live, a mile from compomotive, and a less than a mile from ashley exhaust factory and a load of breakers not so far away.

PJ Motorsport is only ten minutes away and they've got a 2wd/4x4 rolling road and a dyno set up, always handy

Aldon automotive is about 20mins away, so carb parts are easily attainable for me to!

demon tweeks aint even that far really?

Ben
29-12-05, 08:21 PM
Better than round here then as there is fook all.

After what i saw in Germany i would never buy anything ashley as Edd's manifold had iirc 15 cracks in it.

NOV4_SPORT
29-12-05, 09:13 PM
The powder coat white apparently costs extra? as does the offset. they said they just mill a blank casting wheel to any offset while you wait.

Its great where i live, a mile from compomotive, and a less than a mile from ashley exhaust factory and a load of breakers not so far away.

PJ Motorsport is only ten minutes away and they've got a 2wd/4x4 rolling road and a dyno set up, always handy

Aldon automotive is about 20mins away, so carb parts are easily attainable for me to!

you jammy fecker iv got no good yards up here at all .

scott.parker
30-12-05, 03:28 AM

Stop boasting you nothern yamma! :lol: :wink:

m.d.
30-12-05, 11:15 AM
Better than round here then as there is fook all.

After what i saw in Germany i would never buy anything ashley as Edd's manifold had iirc 15 cracks in it.

must have been a faulty one, all the ashly ones i have seen have been on cars soooooooo long they rusted away before they cracked, and they were still out living cars they were on, i had an ashley on my gte and it was left out in the rain for 2 years, worked fine,

did you get tires with those mos mate cos ive seen them for that price loads of places. and they have not had a different price for a nova offset

Ben
30-12-05, 12:26 PM
Unsure but it was like a sieve lol.