PDA

View Full Version : tempers rising.

sickrabbit
17-12-05, 12:03 PM
Popped into town this morning , and by god theres some miserable folk about. I know old (B)Dedford aint the happiest of places and its the last weekend before the silly season , but it seems the shoppers aint happy.
The mrs wants to go back this afternoon , so in keeping with the spirit of chrimble , I,ll let her do the shoppin , and view it all from the comfort of a nearby bar. I reckon after about 6-8 pints of something lively I,ll get the beer monster on and join the throng of miserable gits who bump and barge into each other , fighting over the last scrap of tinsel.
Tis the season to be jolly ??

:lol:

sickrabbit
17-12-05, 03:18 PM
Thats it . Never again . Stuff last minute shoppin - next year gonna do the lot online !!
Argos was like summat ouf of the WWF !

And what on earth has happened with the youth of today ? The way one kid was walking , I reckon he must have a stone in his shoe and a terrible cold ( was either sniffing hard or got something stuck in a tooth - only done it when the shop assistant spoke tho...) In my day hoods werent supposed to be worn up inside either . Not unless you wanted be called NODDY!

BRING BACK NATIONAL SERVICE.

Lee
17-12-05, 05:44 PM
I blame the parents. And the government.

http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/children_deserve_it_2.jpg

sickrabbit
17-12-05, 05:52 PM
FPMSL

Kinky Monza
17-12-05, 06:29 PM
i too hate xmas shopping,but after two years of dong it all last minute i did most of it in october, theres no way i'm battling round toys r us for pressies
if i haven't got pressies for someone i pop to the offie booze is a great gift
so easy to buy and amusing to watch the recipient get bladdered

sickrabbit
17-12-05, 08:35 PM
My sort of gal.....did you remember my 8 tins of carly special brew this year ? lol

Kinky Monza
17-12-05, 08:42 PM
how could i forget

sickrabbit
17-12-05, 08:47 PM
cos last year you drank em before you got em round ere :evil:

Kinky Monza
17-12-05, 09:01 PM
i don't drink hick lol
they're in the post blame santa

Lee
17-12-05, 11:20 PM
i havent even bothered with the chrissy shopping yet.

Argos online looks very tempting TBH!

Stuart
18-12-05, 09:38 AM
argos is sooo chavvy lol. might aswell go and steal things lol.

went shopping yesterday, im impressed that i didnt get locked up for shouting at people and their f**kwit kids lol

novaco
18-12-05, 10:42 AM
Christmas eve is when you want to do the shopping!!

everything is reduced and not much left so makes choosing alot easier!!

Karl

Jack
18-12-05, 07:27 PM
Cheltenham, next thursday. Xmas shopping. If anyone gets in my way they're getting beat.

Sorted 8)

Dod
18-12-05, 08:54 PM
Ha ha, my missus did all mine a week ago!!!
Just went to the Jewelers, got her a White Gold Necklace and a e150 Voucher for a Girly Shop and i'm laughing. Ha ha!!!

Kinky Monza
18-12-05, 09:13 PM
have been for more pressies today but don't you hate it when some muppet leaves a trooley in the middle of the aisle
i lost count of the trollies i've rammed into today
pah,last minute shoppers,i'm dreading taking my gran,she's in a wheelchair and if someones in her way she grabs their arse !!!!!
gets me into so many fights pmsl

Stuart
18-12-05, 09:28 PM
pushing a wheelchair round a supermarket rocks!!!! you get in peoples way and they appologise to you lol. plus id they are in your way just clip their ankles with the foot plates ;)

Kinky Monza
18-12-05, 09:47 PM
nah i just ram em out the way

Kinky Monza
18-12-05, 10:04 PM
who else has a temper ???????