PDA

View Full Version : Novadose Nose!

Anonymous
29-03-01, 10:14 PM
I have a Mk1 Nova the very first type SR 1.3 with the REALLY old plastic front on it (which is the grill joined to the bumper surround) I want to know if a Novadose front will fir onto it fine? or will there be any problems? will the existing clips be okay? cheers.

Anonymous
29-03-01, 11:00 PM
The novadose bumper has no clips. You have to drill holes and bolt it on. ive got a mk2 front end and i had to file ALOT of fibreglass off the bumper to fit it on. Then i bolted it straight through the holes in the bumper and put spacers between the bumper and front panel. Its also held on with screws onto the inside of the wings. hope this helps

Slatter

Anonymous
30-03-01, 07:36 PM
Does anyone actually like the Novadose kit?

"Please note I am not slagging the kit off just interested in what people think"

Cheers guys (& girls)

Anonymous
30-03-01, 11:50 PM
S'alright with phat wheels and in the right colour, otherwise methinks it looks a bit rank... I prefer clean styling really, lowered, nice wheels etc.. nothing too daft... tis only a nova afterall, probs rust too much in the end and the bodykit would fall off :) O well, it'd go faster then! yay :D

Anonymous
31-03-01, 01:24 AM
Old Novas are the quickest...more rust, big holes...less weight :D

Then again, if that were true, my old A-reg of years gone, would have got to 60 in about 4 seconds!

Anonymous
31-03-01, 06:05 PM
Okay hows a black Novadose nose sound with a bonnet filled with Z3 Vents and a scoop ?? looks pretty nutty to me!

Cheers for the advice!

Anonymous
01-04-01, 01:27 PM
I know someone who has the Z3 vents on the wings and they look awesome!!!!! apparently it was a nightmare to fit them though, cutting the hole for them to go into!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)