PDA

View Full Version : Jobs

Spud
16-12-05, 02:15 PM
Im looking for a job and need some ideas of what to go for, what jobs do you loot have now, have you had in the past and how did you get into them?

ANDYRACER
16-12-05, 02:22 PM
Telesales, got into it coz i wanted some sales and customer experience. Shit job, so boring. :(

Riggy
16-12-05, 02:46 PM
pmsl :lol:

what sort of job do you want ?
what have you done in the past ?
how old are you ?

just go to the job centre and apply for something that you think you could do :roll:

dunova
16-12-05, 03:14 PM
Go to uni. That way you can avoid working for another few years and hopefully end up earning more than ?5 an hour when you're finally forced to get off your arse and do something :!:

Philsutton
16-12-05, 03:31 PM
right im currently filling in a form for a job for after i finish uni. Its a 3 year post in the Antartic lol, job title is Antartic Meteorologist. Its to do with global warming an shit like that. Main reason to get away for a few years.

Jack
16-12-05, 03:44 PM
I'm in the MOD. Its a good job, and you get a decent pension. Looking to apply for a job in Cyprus at the mo.

burgo
16-12-05, 05:01 PM
be a domino's delivery driver its alrite money and a good laugh

Lee
16-12-05, 05:05 PM
Work for yourself.

Id never work for anyone ever again! Its the only way to make decent money without working every hour god sends at maximum stress levels!

Of course that will only work if you have a skill from a previous job, or are good at teaching yourself.

Marc
16-12-05, 06:42 PM
im a (trainee) draughtman i draw stuff on computers using cad, i was at college for 2 years learning stuff about computers and doing cad on night course's then when i finished i applied and got me job, next year im back at college for 2 years on a ONCbut will be shit pay on first year i reckon but need the qualifications to go to other big companies to get money etc

rudeboy69r
16-12-05, 11:27 PM
i am curently aplying for the RAF. i wanted to go in for years and now i just might!

boredbloke
17-12-05, 12:02 AM
management accountant in an investment firm

office work, people are great pays great jobs shit! lol

Spud
17-12-05, 01:07 AM
Im 20 now, been working at homebase for 3 years as part time, done gcses and then avce science. Dont really know what I want to do, did apply for several jobs, junior technician at abbot murex, working at buckmore park kart circuit, driver with parcel force... didnt get any of those. Got set up with work experience in a crash repair centre but notthing came of that as they got taken over and not allowed any apprentices or the like. Should hopefully be getting another work exp. for 10 weeks in sounds alarming which does car audio and security, and also thinking of applying for a plumbing trainign course which is for 70 days around exisiting commitments. Dont want to go to uni as I dont want to be away from the baby in case I miss something! Cant get on with computers and hate offices!