PDA

View Full Version : STICKY STUFF

Anonymous
28-03-01, 05:18 PM
ALRITE BOYS IM GONNA FIT MY SCOOBY SCOOP SOON AND IM ONLY GONNA BOND IT ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF BODY BONDING GLUE ON THE MARKET WHICH WILL STICK FIBREGLASS TO METAL HOW MUCH IS IT APPROX AND WHERE DO I GET IT FROM CHEERS ITS GOTTA BE STRONG CAUSE IM ALWAYS GUNNING IT SO I DONT WANT IT TO FLY OFF

Anonymous
28-03-01, 05:43 PM
use stickoflex(not sure bout the spelling) but it's good stuff and will hold on even with u bootin it, u can get it from most good car parts suppliers,

why u puttin a scooby one on??????? try 2 find an original one, the scooby's been done 2 much :-)

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
28-03-01, 05:51 PM
Two things to use here m8.1)try your nearest car trade supliers for windscreen sealer, it will come in a tube like bathroom sealer.Not sure on price.2)two pack bumper glue,comes in two tubes that you mix together.There are two versions one that dries solid and one that dries flexible make sure you get the flexible one.Hope this helps you out.
;)

Anonymous
28-03-01, 07:47 PM
Could try tiger seal, from your local bodyshop or pannel supplier. It`s holding my fibreglass rear 1/4s on!!!!!

Anonymous
30-03-01, 02:17 PM
tiger seal every time