PDA

View Full Version : Nice story

vinny1684
15-12-05, 05:52 PM
Well the story of my standard SRI, K reg

First off, this blokey bought it new from the garage in 1993, he loved it to pieces but his lass got preggers so he had to get some big lump of shite to carry the shopping etc.

He sells it to a garage up near newcastle, my brother buys it and (me a little whipper snapper loves it (i was about 12)

Brother cant afford the payments so it goes to my dad, my dad drives slower than my grandma.

Dad gives it to me for my 18th birthday,

One day 2 years ago, im on the way to newcastle airport to pick my dad up from his hols, breaks fuck up on my nova so im broken down in a town close by.

Dude who originally owned it drives past with wife and now 2 bairns in his vectra, nearly shits himself as he see's the registration, pulls over and says, "will i sell? i said! NO! TIS MINE! na i didnt really, i got his phone number incase i ever sold it."

Well last week i decided, enough was enough, my lass has a bairn and i decided to buy my brothers "Fast and Furious" lookylikey of the Honda Civic Coupe. mmmm nice...

Anyway i phones the dude up, he comes and buys it for ?750

Its a happy story, the guys a mechanic aswell so its well looked after.

I shed a tear when it went!

Koop_sr
15-12-05, 05:55 PM
i Been looking for a SRI everywere, a half decent modded one , i would of prob gave you more if i had half decent

SO IF ANYONE KNOWS AND SRI'S GOING

i am willing to pay big o_0

Marc
17-12-05, 02:52 PM
thats fairly mad story mate but still good :D

edit* any picstures of the civic?

Jack
18-12-05, 09:01 PM
i decided to buy my brothers "Fast and Furious" lookylikey of the Honda Civic Coupe. mmmm nice...
Chalk another one up to the dark side 8)