PDA

View Full Version : ..in time for summer

anothernovagirl
14-12-05, 09:36 PM
Well..as soon as Christmas is out of the way, work begins again on the 2ltr. At the moment it's in a very sorry state I've called in some favours and getting the respray sorted. Most things that I want to do I can..but I may need some help with my other idea. I want to put in 2 bucket seats in the front and then 2 in the back. Anyone done this that could possibly give me an idea as to practicality?? Much appreciated.

:D

Stuart
14-12-05, 09:49 PM
very impractical as the front buckets will need to tilt..... and they arent really the tilting type (unless you get those uber expensive recaros etc)

anothernovagirl
14-12-05, 09:52 PM
That's the thing mate...i did have the 'uber' expensive ones...then things got tight and the car was off the road...so I sold them!! :cry: :cry:

Lee
14-12-05, 10:03 PM
You'll also need to fit the rears without subframes, unless you can find sum uber stubby seats, but as stuart said, unless you can leave a gap big enough for the rear passengers to enter via the bootlid, or purchase some recliners for the front with fully tilting forward motionage, it will be a bit of a waste of time.

dan23
14-12-05, 10:04 PM
i haVE AN OLD MAX POWER with a nova wi buckets in front an back its not a feature its at cruise there is only 1 pic

anothernovagirl
14-12-05, 10:25 PM
I've seen it done before but I can't remember for the life of me the technicalities. If anyone can find any pics before I can it would be a great help. If only to see how they positioned the seats. It will get done, but for a change, would be good to do something without too many difficulties!! :roll:

craig green
16-12-05, 12:41 PM
It would probably look crap. The buckets in the back would almost touch the roof because their mounting point is much higher than the floor pan.

never seen a Corrado rear bench used in a Nova. Thats a 2 seater bucketed type seat.